Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Does anyone expect a qb battle or change (1 Viewer)

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
I don't think Whipple would have any idea what to do with Smothers without Frost around anymore. I don't think we ever see him unless it's for 1-2 plays randomly.

I agree about secondary shakeups. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I would love to see more of Sanford and less of Farmer. His tackling has been F- this entire season.
Yeah, I don't see Whipple doing it. I just think it is something we should have in our quiver for short yardage situations.

I think they need to revisit how they ask the safeties to fit in the run game as well. We need to do a better job in the box at getting off blocks. Asking your safeties to make tackles on RBs with a head of steam and a 2 way go isn't going to end well.

Sanford is one of the best athletes on the team iirc. Kid is playing fast.

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I thought Purdy looked pretty good.
I didn’t

Hbo GIF by Room104

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I didn’t

Hbo GIF by Room104
Good of course is relative considering we lost 49-14. I just think if Casey goes down It's not a big step backwards.

Again, we'll still suck because our oline and defense are trash. But we won't go backwards from sucking as much as we suck.

I feel like a battered wife writing that.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds