Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Dipshit Awards (1 Viewer)

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Slit aka modern day braveheart avatar guy ole @slattimer. He always wines about coaches more qualified than him and how they don’t teach thumb position the way he would. It’s comical
It's generally thought of as "wrong". Regardless of your opinion of @slattimer , he's right about that.

GAHusker

Cornerback

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
You'd swear Frost was calling that series on the 3 and out. Any offense that claims to have a run identity would be licking their chops to put the game away there. We just gashed them play after play on the last series. Proceeds to play directly into the weakest parts of our offense. I don't hate the first throw, but all three downs?

GAHusker

Cornerback
You'd swear Frost was calling that series on the 3 and out. Any offense that claims to have a run identity would be licking their chops to put the game away there. We just gashed them play after play on the last series. Proceeds to play directly into the weakest parts of our offense. I don't hate the first throw, but all three downs?
Maybe I am a dumbshit, but was Tommi Hill the intended target on that deep ball? I swear the jersey said Hill

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
I figured it was a given Sims was going to retard up some games with his highs and lows. He better take that roller coaster back up in a hurry, though.

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
I don't think we passed it on that 3rd down. It might have been called as a pass that Sims tucked or maybe a designed run.
Call on 2nd down was trash.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds