Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

DeBoer to Bama (4 Viewers)

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
This sounds sort of like when the coaching fraternity mentioned the same about Nebraska in the early 2000's during one of our coaching searches.

I cannot recall where we were at, but coaches were saying - "Yeah it's Nebraska, they'll be just fine". LMAO

In hindsight it pissed me off so bad.
the difference is that Alabama can recruit a top 10 roster entirely within a 200 mile radius

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
the difference is that Alabama can recruit a top 10 roster entirely within a 200 mile radius
Of course. Couldn't agree more.

I just distinctly remember the ridiculous prediction that we'd find a great coach. It was either between Solich and Callahan or Callahan and Pelini. Leaning towards the former.

Our administration was so incompetent it blows my mind.

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Of course. Couldn't agree more.

I just distinctly remember the ridiculous prediction that we'd find a great coach. It was either between Solich and Callahan or Callahan and Pelini. Leaning towards the former.

Our administration was so incompetent it blows my mind.
The coaching search that ended with Callahan was a master class in how to tarnish a brand.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds