Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Dean vs. Sean (2 Viewers)

Rise to Power

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
tPB OG
It's kind of a disrespectful way for people to address me. Some have fun with it, but I take it in most cases as a slap in the face and disrespect, especially on call-outs.

The beauty is I operate as a real person. Most on here would never address me man to man or face to face as they do on here. So when you can be a pretend person you can act like a person you aren't in real life. Some posters are addicted to it. Guys like @TraditionCoalition have seen me in person several times but never have introduced themselves. Odds are they are embarrassed how silly their internet character is and are nothing close to their internet persona as a real person. That's just the reality of the online world. I do my best to operate in a real world. I operate with facts. I think most respect that. A few trolls like to get a reaction. That's the world we live in. It's Facebook, Twitter, everywhere.

Expand signature
--
Sean Callahan

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
giphy.gif

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
does he really think people are scared to approach him in person? I laughed pretty hard when he was trying to make that point
I mean being truthful, I'd be nervous. I met Scott on field for about 15 seconds before the Illinois game in 2018 by absolute pure luck and it was the greatest hand shake I've ever given, super proud of it. Somehow better technique than any handshake I've ever given my father in law, and that's been a lot of good handshakes.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
does he really think people are scared to approach him in person? I laughed pretty hard when he was trying to make that point
But...why would anyone want to go up and introduce themselves? I've seen him at least a half a dozen times at Hy-Vee and multiple times at a local sportsbar with another guy I know...Does he really want Douchy RSS and tPB members (which is really all of us) stopping him to say "Hey, I'm FuckFaceJoe223 on RSS, what's up bro!? C'mon

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
But...why would anyone want to go up and introduce themselves? I've seen him at least a half a dozen times at Hy-Vee and multiple times at a local sportsbar with another guy I know...Does he really want Douchy RSS and tPB members (which is really all of us) stopping him to say "Hey, I'm FuckFaceJoe223 on RSS, what's up bro!? C'mon
He clearly does?

Havoc34

Clit Commander
Elite Member
He thinks he is a celebrity

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I mean...how ridiculous is that. If I'm Sean the last think I want is to talk to me or any of you...most of you suck, I'm pretty much a dick in real life, and nobody is as smart as Dean anyhow...so WTF
Seriously, cut his ass in the checkout at Hy-Vee and then casually bring up how pissed you are that he doesn’t think we bring in a transfer QB.
I’ve never seen Bead in real life, but outside of the ladies in the POTD threads, I am generally unimpressed with any level of celebrity.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Seriously, cut his ass in the checkout at Hy-Vee and then casually bring up how pissed you are that he doesn’t think we bring in a transfer QB.
I’ve never seen Bead in real life, but outside of the ladies in the POTD threads, I am generally unimpressed with any level of celebrity.
He's pretty thick...would have to creep up on him and shank him while he was going for the pudding.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds