Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Dean vs. Sean (3 Viewers)

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
You guys are a bunch of assholes to him, I never understood why there was so much hate. If you don't like it leave RSS, isn't that why @HuskerGarrett made this forum? I cancelled my shit months ago. 70% of the posts on here are you fags just bitching about RSS. I thought this was supposed to be a new forum.
giphy.gif

Don't bring the truth up here and wave it around like that.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
You guys are a bunch of assholes to him, I never understood why there was so much hate. If you don't like it leave RSS, isn't that why @HuskerGarrett made this forum? I cancelled my shit months ago. 70% of the posts on here are you fags just bitching about RSS. I thought this was supposed to be a new forum.
He's got a point

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Dean bant me for busting his balls over dumb shit. So I’ll continue to just bust his balls over here and feel good about myself.
That and I prefer to talk football here away from the taters.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I’ll joke about anything, and I find it Funny how incredibly rustled he gets about seemingly inane comments.
it’s amazing that he hasn’t figured out that so many people are just bustin his balls-people that he has had several run-ins with over several years. and yet he still hasn’t figured that out. He’s been doing this for 20 years, so to me, that just makes it hilarious.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
But...why would anyone want to go up and introduce themselves? I've seen him at least a half a dozen times at Hy-Vee and multiple times at a local sportsbar with another guy I know...Does he really want Douchy RSS and tPB members (which is really all of us) stopping him to say "Hey, I'm FuckFaceJoe223 on RSS, what's up bro!? C'mon
I need to make an account with the name FuckFaceCharlie223

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds