Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Dean getting dogpiled on (1 Viewer)

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Some dipshit in that thread complimented dean on his thick skin, holy fucking shit 😂 😂
I just skim anymore. Missed that. I did catch the...smoked organic chicken from Costco. Holy fuck.

And how hard is it to say, yeah, I posted the most current info weeks ago, and I thought it was move fast. I was wrong. This is the most up to date info I've got. But nope, he always attaches excuses to it. Man the fuck up. You were wrong. It's okay. Quit being a yuge bitch about it and people wouldn't treat you like that overreactionary kid in school. @JThomasOmaha

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
I thought it was funny when he had to let us know he is neighbors with the coaches. Who really gives a fuck?
It's like you and others were saying he really thinks he's part of the team and the coaches are his good friends. when in reality they couldn't give two shits about him or his little Nebraska site.

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
Guys, it’s a fluid situation.
The thing is…IT IS A FLUID SITUATION! Just say that, acknowledge your original report was wrong, and move on.

Instead, you have someone so full of themselves that this is their response to the situation:
“This board allows people to be a person they could never be in the real world, and some take great pleasure in that. When you talk to a person things are typically much different than if they post on the board under a screen name.”

Link-

Link Lyman invented the DLine shift
Elite Member
Someone who stills subs should ask him:
1. Why can’t you admit you were wrong?
2. Do you think your inability to admit you were wrong inhibits your journalistic integrity?
3. Do you understand why people are frustrated with you?
4. Did the College of Journalism teach you how to deflect blame and generate excuses?
5. Did you fuck the chicken before you cooked it?

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
I’ll actually add my two cents. Dean is a sales person who can write about sports. And the Nebraska folk are good clients.

When the product is not doing well, the sales guy will have to revolt to boosting the numbers to keep the base line going through out the year.

@JThomasOmaha

You’re not bad as a person, but we’re getting sick of the sales of the product.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Someone who stills subs should ask him:
1. Why can’t you admit you were wrong?
2. Do you think your inability to admit you were wrong inhibits your journalistic integrity?
3. Do you understand why people are frustrated with you?
4. Did the College of Journalism teach you how to deflect blame and generate excuses?
5. Did you fuck the chicken before you cooked it?
Get it right. It was an organic chicken from Costco.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds