Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Damon Benning out at 1620 (1 Viewer)

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Davison has (for now) another job that he gets paid for in the Athletic Department. Now down to just fund raising. Would still imagine that pays a 6 figure salary.

Davison doesn't do any other games though right? DB must be taking on more BTN stuff. Just calling Nebraska football games and helping coach high school football isn't going to pay the bills.

I'd be surprised if he makes 10k coaching HS football. No idea what calling Nebraska football games on the radio pays but I wouldn't imagine it's very much.
I would be shocked if he made 10 k as an assistant.

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
Anybody know what he's going to do?
simon rex bj GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
I love Nick Bahls impression.

TOUCHDOWN!

It’s a TOUCHDOWN!

*read at 4x speed* = that touchdown was brought to you by Sapp Brothers, next time your fuel or coffee is a touch down head to Sapp Brothers for a fill up. That touchdown was also brought to you by Dorothy Lynch, the Nebraska Soybean Board, Runza, AKERS equipment and this station.

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Davison has (for now) another job that he gets paid for in the Athletic Department. Now down to just fund raising. Would still imagine that pays a 6 figure salary.

Davison doesn't do any other games though right? DB must be taking on more BTN stuff. Just calling Nebraska football games and helping coach high school football isn't going to pay the bills.

I'd be surprised if he makes 10k coaching HS football. No idea what calling Nebraska football games on the radio pays but I wouldn't imagine it's very much.
I only make 3k to coach a varsity sport up here.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I only make 3k to coach a varsity sport up here.
That's about typical for around here too 2,500-3,500. I don't have any Class A varsity football coaches. Maybe a bit more for HC.

Main point being the HS coaching and not teaching isn't a living. Adding in doing Husker football games on the radio isn't moving the needle either.

Podcast is highly variable.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds