Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Cryptic tweet from Malachi Coleman (1 Viewer)

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
He loves him some MJ.
michael jackson mj GIF

alt f4

Administrator
Admin
Insider
From what I have seen thus far with Lincoln East's season and talking to a few of their players, I would pass on Malachi. He's a very individualistic player and in it for himself and no one else. Comes and goes as he pleases, doesn't huddle (ever) with the team, doesn't talk to anyone on field. Huddles consist of 10 plus him standing on the field alone or on sideline away from the huddle. I get the impression some of the Lincoln East team would rather he not be a part of their team.

Havoc34

Clit Commander
Elite Member
From what I have seen thus far with Lincoln East's season and talking to a few of their players, I would pass on Malachi. He's a very individualistic player and in it for himself and no one else. Comes and goes as he pleases, doesn't huddle (ever) with the team, doesn't talk to anyone on field. Huddles consist of 10 plus him standing on the field alone or on sideline away from the huddle. I get the impression some of the Lincoln East team would rather he not be a part of their team.
Don’t ruin this for us you SOB…

(I kid, that sucks if true though 😞)

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Mickey Day 1 of fall camp
i must break you dolph lundgren GIF

Dr.DrakeRamoray

Wide Receiver
Insider
tPB OG
LE coaches have said this for awhile

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
That is bizarre. I don't follow high school football so I just assumed he was a good dude after reading about how he came up from nothing and was donating NIL money to charity and stuff.

Dble E

Cornerback
Elite Member

I am sure you're right but honest question...how do we know his teammates aren't jealous assholes? I doubt it but just curious.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Wah wah, Fuck Lincoln East this kid is bigger than them.

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member
Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and take the top 50 talent in his class and boot him off the roster later if I can't get him onboard, but I get the appeal of watching dudes like Nelson, Liewer etc try their darndest
even tho i agree he’s not a culture guy, i think you give Mickey the chance to told him

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds