Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

DiMichele tweet (1 Viewer)

ZaneTrain23

Linebacker
Elite Member
When we had Taylor Martinez I dreamed of Zac Taylor and Joe Ganz.

When we had Tommy Armstrong I dreamed of having Taylor Martinez.

When we had Adrian Martinez I dreamed of having Tommy Armstrong.

Now that we have Jeffubbarich PurSimBerg I have just stopped dreaming.
The world is not prepared for how violently drunk we’d all get Saturday nights if we are wishing we had Jeffubbarich PurSimBerg back in a couple years. I’ve said we are on rock bottom for YEARS but that was all smoke. This offense is truly at rock bottom

NSECTA4

Safety
Elite Member
The world is not prepared for how violently drunk we’d all get Saturday nights if we are wishing we had Jeffubbarich PurSimBerg back in a couple years. I’ve said we are on rock bottom for YEARS but that was all smoke. This offense is truly at rock bottom
I wouldn’t bet on it
living on the edge GIF

Dear_Leader

Defensive Lineman
DiMichele seems like a good crooter so having him as a full-time assistant will be a positive from that aspect.

That being said, promoting him instead of getting a QB coach from outside of the program signals that our epic sattfense will see very, very minor changes (if any). I had assumed that DiMichele was already working with the QBs, so I don't think we can reasonably expect the quality of QB play to improve much.
Pretty sure he was the unspoken qb analyst. And if that’s the case does promoting him do anything beside admit defeat?

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Growing up with 9 people and having to time when each of them takes their shit to make sure it didn't happen in front of everyone else might actually be good preparation for managing our qb room.
R.cad9804c481749d67cd3921a7152e077

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds