Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Contract: 8-years, $74 million | Salary Pool: $7 million (1 Viewer)

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
7m ain’t cutting the mustard for me. I’ll be upset if we don’t hire a better staff than what I think 7m gets you.

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
adam-sandler-i-dont-believe-that.gif

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Who knows, maybe there is room for some boosters to help out if needed

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I don't think Mickeys getting his million with that number.
The more I sit with it - the more I am hoping Mickey gets a head gig somewhere so we can usher him on. Idiots will still complain we didn't "go get him" but that's a lot harder to bitch about when a guy takes a head job. Love him. Would love him on staff...but just seems like a cleaner break

theDankness

Linebacker
Elite Member
The programs with the top 10 assistant coach salary pools in 2021 were Clemson ($8.5 million, 10-3), Georgia ($7.925 million, 13-1), Alabama ($7.805 million, 13-1), Texas ($7.725 million, 5-7), Texas A&M ($7.612 million, 8-4), Ohio State ($7.501 million, 11-2), LSU ($6.97 million, 6-7), Oklahoma ($6.445 million, 11-2), Auburn ($6.44 million, 6-7), and Oregon ($6.001 million, 10-4).

theDankness

Linebacker
Elite Member
The more I sit with it - the more I am hoping Mickey gets a head gig somewhere so we can usher him on. Idiots will still complain we didn't "go get him" but that's a lot harder to bitch about when a guy takes a head job. Love him. Would love him on staff...but just seems like a cleaner break

You can get a great recruiter at WR, without the added tension and shadow of being the former HC, for a lot less than $1million

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds