Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Donovan Raiola gets new contract, 53% raise (1 Viewer)

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
If we can truly land our golden boy then double it, I don’t care

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Kind of wild that he might not have survived past year one if Frost had grifted his way to another year's reprieve. Now he has an extension, a fat raise, and he's the hero who helped bring us our first 5-star QB of the recruiting ratings era.

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Kind of wild that he might not have survived past year one if Frost had grifted his way to another year's reprieve. Now he has an extension, a fat raise, and he's the hero who helped bring us our first 5-star QB of the recruiting ratings era.
Probably a life lesson in there somewhere. Keep your head down, avoid shitty behavior, and outwork everyone and things have a way of working out eventually.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Probably a life lesson in there somewhere. Keep your head down, avoid shitty behavior, and outwork everyone and things have a way of working out eventually.
I believe it was George Mikan - the original "big man" center with the Minneapolis Lakers - that once opined, "The harder I work, the luckier I seem to get". Life lesson, indeed.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds