Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New Commit Commute? Brice Turner (1 Viewer)

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Are we a football team or a track squad? We’ve tried this before- Demaryion Houston, Nance, how many others say hello.
"we got a fast person that we are taking a flier on - makes me sad"

Regular Season Pout GIF by MLB

TooTall

Linebacker
Insider
Elite Member
Offering a fucking Prairie View commit doesn’t make me happy no. If you care about this program you’d be saying “what the fuck” as well. WE CAN DO BETTER.
The kid runs 10.25, do you recall how many fucking td's Trey Palmer had this year just by being faster and running past the defender??

Do you want him to pass on this kid and recruit faster guys only???

Reactions: Irv

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
The kid runs 10.25, do you recall how many fucking td's Trey Palmer had this year just by being faster and running past the defender??

Do you want him to pass on this kid and recruit faster guys only???
If a kid from Texas has zero D1 football offers IN THE STATE of Texas it should fucking tell you something. Rhule must know something that Sark, Jimbo, Aranda, Maguire, and many others don’t lmao.

When we retain Donny Raiola i will delete my account finally and go back to DeanLand. The turd polishing on here is unbearable and reminds me of Frost 2018. I get we broke the news on Rhule hire that doesn’t mean we all have to suck his duck.

We’ve done this track kid shit before and it rarely works. Why didn’t Jamie Nance and Demaryion Houston have in state offers? The list goes on.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
I wonder if you could make it anymore obvious you didn’t watch his film.
Apparently the 30 other D1 football coaches in the state of Texas didn’t either. No offers from any of them. Hmmmm

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I wonder if you could make it anymore obvious you didn’t watch his film.
"this white guy is going to be worse than Wyatt Liewer!!!"

Uhh....he's...he's...nevermind...

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
You must be a miserable person in real life. I feel sorry for your dog.
Quite the opposite actually. It’s almost like a person can compartmentalize real life and a message board. Crazy concept i know

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
"this white guy is going to be worse than Wyatt Liewer!!!"

Uhh....he's...he's...nevermind...
DJW why does this kid from the state of Texas have zero D1 offers? I think that’s a fair question no? We shit all over Mickey for offering that zero star QB.

huskermef

Bench Warmer
This is really a no lose situation for Nebraska. The track team adds a very talented runner, and if he works out for the football team, great! His scholarship doesn’t change from track to football unless he plays in a game, so if he plays we know he is legit and deserves a scholarship.

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
DJW why does this kid from the state of Texas have zero D1 offers? I think that’s a fair question no? We shit all over Mickey for offering that zero star QB.
There's a clear pattern throughout Rhule's rebuilds of doing so with freak athletes, including some low/non-rated fliers. I am ok with having 1 of these per cycle.

If half our class is unrated flier types, then let's riot. If we take a shot on a guy, I. Do. Not. Care. We are going to have AMPLE room during a massive roster flip to cover it.

Surely you can't judge a 1 week in coach by EVERY. SINGLE. DECISION. being put under a microscope. No?

Mustangblood

Cornerback
Elite Member
This is really a no lose situation for Nebraska. The track team adds a very talented runner, and if he works out for the football team, great! His scholarship doesn’t change from track to football unless he plays in a game, so if he plays we know he is legit and deserves a scholarship.
Is that actually how it works? If so, then this is a great idea

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
that's not how it works. most track scholarships are only partial scholarships

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
There's a clear pattern throughout Rhule's rebuilds of doing so with freak athletes, including some low/non-rated fliers. I am ok with having 1 of these per cycle.

If half our class is unrated flier types, then let's riot. If we take a shot on a guy, I. Do. Not. Care. We are going to have AMPLE room during a massive roster flip to cover it.

Surely you can't judge a 1 week in coach by EVERY. SINGLE. DECISION. being put under a microscope. No?
Speed wins in the Big 10. Hopefully they have to adjust to us. We gon’ be fast!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds