Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Colorado going all out at practice (2 Viewers)

Toe

Wide Receiver
So we're literally infinitely better than Colorado. Simple math.

ron burgundy anchorman GIF

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I know this wouldn't be healthy, at all, I really believe in my heart that "Rhule is building things the right way" and everything... but if we lose to these absolute dorks I will be totally dejected and snap right back to believing the curse is eternal.
Let's wait and see if they get blasted by TCU. I don't think they will. Their biggest problem is depth - that's not a problem first 2 weeks of the year.

My guess is CU will cover both spreads vs TCU and Nebraska and win 1.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Let's wait and see if they get blasted by TCU. I don't think they will. Their biggest problem is depth - that's not a problem first 2 weeks of the year.

I don't know if they'll cover the spread against Nebraska or not but no chance they cover against TCU.

LNKinLNK

Bench Warmer
Elite Member

Depth is a big problem for them, but it goes far beyond that. They are not a very talented team. Their transfers were Travis Hunter and a bunch of mid. They only have a handful of guys on their roster who have actually made more than a marginal contribution at the P5 level. Looking at 247's roster, DONU has almost double the blue-chip recruits they have. Their lines are woefully inexperienced at the Power 5 level and not very talented. I have a friend with a connection to a holdover in the program who said things were a disaster in the Spring. Combine all of that with the fact that they are relying on a lot of guys who just got to campus, they have a crap culture, and they have a head coach that does not actually coach, and you have a recipe for a very bad team.

whoboppin

Linebacker

I just don’t see it, they are going to be trash. They are basically a juco team. They are gonna be vanilla as shit and will be torn apart by P5 teams. This is like a game vs a Sun Belt team IMO.

CornFed Gregger

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
IDK man....Georgia Southern went 3-5 in the fuckin SUN BELT. They didn't turn out anywhere near as good as they looked like they'd be that night in Lincoln.

That NW-GS matchup would be the suckiest suckfest of all time. Looking at NW's close games against MUCH better competition than GS faced, I think NW beats them.

The only reason we lost to GA Southern was we had a complete fucking retard coaching our defense that night. Replace Chin w Bill Busch that week and Nebraska probably wins that game by 4 TDs.

We wouldn't have beaten NW by 4 TDs in any scenario last yr (even w MJ/BB coaching combo).

View attachment 26218
Chinander had to been tanking. Defense was so bad in the Georgia Southern & Oklahoma games then drastically improved after a couple weeks, especially since Oklahoma didn’t turn out to be that good

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds