Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Colorado going all out at practice (4 Viewers)

redzoner

Cornerback
It's going to be an interesting offseason for them to see how they try and clean that roster.

They won't have the new coach rule and guys don't get a second free transfer so they might be stuck with some of the players they picked up last year.

Also, I get cleaning house at a lot of positions like they did but I don't know why you don't keep around some of the OL guys from last year to at least have depth. It was probably just hubris that they thought they were going to get better players out of the portal.

Fitzjess21

Cornerback
Elite Member
It's going to be an interesting offseason for them to see how they try and clean that roster.

They won't have the new coach rule and guys don't get a second free transfer so they might be stuck with some of the players they picked up last year.

Also, I get cleaning house at a lot of positions like they did but I don't know why you don't keep around some of the OL guys from last year to at least have depth. It was probably just hubris that they thought they were going to get better players out of the portal.
Deion did a great job getting track stars, but only a few were stars on their previous teams. I'll be curious how he trys to rebuild his roster again because most can't transfer twice and I doubt many will be able to grad transfer. The luster is also starting to wear off. His recruiting class isn't as anything special either.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think Whitlock is a dumb ass but I agree with this take.
He's had it called correctly with surgical precision since the jump.

Another guy that has an in on Deion is Bomani Jones. But he's admitted that he doesn't want to fuck up in his critique if Deion bc he knows it'll start WWIII w his audience. But he's been on Deion as a charlatan for a while.

Here's Bomani on Deion back in March of 2023. He was on a podcast in Sept saying he's got thoughts on Deion but he's waiting on it.

Last edited:

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
How long until we see a young Johnathan Moxon leading a revolt?
varsity blues i dont want your life GIF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds