Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Colorado going all out at practice (6 Viewers)

KidsSeeGhosts

Quarterback
Elite Member
Jamoi Hodge huh

star wars GIF

Drue629

Safety
tPB OG
Pick'Em Champion
Every time I see one of the CU videos I try to picture what they would look like without those big padded helmets, I try to give them the benefit of the doubt but there's no way that team doesn't get blown out by 60 in every game.

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Every time I see one of the CU videos I try to picture what they would look like without those big padded helmets, I try to give them the benefit of the doubt but there's no way that team doesn't get blown out by 60 in every game.
But they have Travis Hunter!111!!!1!!

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
All he needs to do is play about 140 snaps a game playing both ways... At altitude
They probably need him to just focus on defense. Maybe throw him in at receiver every once in a while. He is fast af so could just send him deep every once in a while.

I've only watched him play for not even a half in their bowl game but just watched him. He gave up a deep ball. Made a good play and almost picked one off. He wants absolutely nothing to do with contact. He made a couple tackles. One on the deep ball and another coming up behind the guy. When people are running at him he went the other way.

Stan Raymond

Cornerback
They probably need him to just focus on defense. Maybe throw him in at receiver every once in a while. He is fast af so could just send him deep every once in a while.

I've only watched him play for not even a half in their bowl game but just watched him. He gave up a deep ball. Made a good play and almost picked one off. He wants absolutely nothing to do with contact. He made a couple tackles. One on the deep ball and another coming up behind the guy. When people are running at him he went the other way.
That's how Sanders did it. Great coverage CB, but wanted nothing to do with contact.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
The fact that so buffs fans are saying tcu is probably one of the easier games on their schedule is laughable.
I call BS on that. Where did you see this?

CU is a +21 road dog in that game. I doubt any CU fans think that's one of their easier games.

From what I can tell, most CU fans are completely writing that game off as a loss and are already focused on the Nebraska game. It's almost like the TCU game doesn't exist and they're fast-forwarding to the Nebraska game.

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I call BS on that. Where did you see this?

CU is a +21 road dog in that game. I doubt any CU fans think that's one of their easier games.

From what I can tell, most CU fans are completely writing that game off as a loss and are already focused on the Nebraska game. It's almost like the TCU game doesn't exist and they're fast-forwarding to the Nebraska game.
Check their barstool account. Yes I know it’s barstool but still

Edit: they quote tweeted their tweet from last year that said it was too 3 easiest my bad. But they still said it was a very winnable game

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds