Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Colorado going all out at practice (1 Viewer)

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
I’ve been drawing all kinds of parallels between Deion and Frost as well. Deion is like the Super Frost when it comes to arrogance and overall hateability.

This is why I’m so on edge. The Simulation™ is at work here. Everything about this is all too convenient. We make this epic hire and everything seems great. Meanwhile our old rival hires some mega douche who is like Frost but 10x worse? And we just happen to play them this year? Yeah right, I call bullshit on this being real life. It™ wants us to think that we are finally going to be on the other side of the laughter. I will not fall for it. It™ won’t make a fool of me again.
Tin Foil Sparkle GIF by WENS
aged like a fine wine

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
So now the question is how many wins does it take for a big program to offer him a dump truck full of money after this year? 8?

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Bottom line is it woulda been good for us if Colorado didn’t hire Deion. I’d take a Mike Norvell coached CU with a bunch of 1-11 players over a Deion coached completely flipped roster team.

The CU game went from a cakewalk to now it should be a good game. Rhule’s assistant hires are what rubbed me the wrong way. Didn’t he have a 7-8 million dollar pool to work with?? And that’s what we got?

I’m in wait and see mode while you all are balls deep in a pond of Rhule-Aid. Haven’t we learned our lesson?
Bump

I got 3 taters for this post lol thanks @betsch @jickey moseph @djw004

Husker garret when i gettin my 4.5k likes back ;-)

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
This thread is an absolute gold mine
Should be deleted before anyone else sees it!

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Go ahead and pay up actually Jimbo i’ll take the $100 elite platty board membership thanks. You guys could use some football knowledge in the Bomb shelter

greybeardedchild

Cornerback
Elite Member
I thought we banned him today? He makes the board so much worse. I’m all for differing opinions, just don’t be a cunt about it

I will give him credit for not being wrong on some takes
Yea, was a nice reprieve. I actually find myself agreeing with a lot of his sentiments, but such a harsh way of coming across lol

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds