Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Colorado going all out at practice (2 Viewers)

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
That's why he went silent during Rhule's recruiting successes of June/July. A good troll would have powered through it, but Ducksker (aka Kitty) tuck tailed and ran home lol. No respect for a troll with no heart.

Rhule is a "used car salesman" yet every day during that stretch it's being proven Rhule is actually an extremely genuine guy who is connecting with recruits. It was such an obvious admission that Ducksker (aka Kitty) knew he was wrong, because instead of posting through it (like a good troll would have) he just disappeared lol. That's why I said he's a mega pussy.

I expect that Nebraska will lose to Minnesota (we are +8.5 dogs) and he'll be back on here posting 100 times/day proclaiming that the Rhule era is over and that he was right. I just have zero respect for this low level intellect.

You're right in that he's not a troll. He's just a very low intellect person.
Maybe, just maybe i am negative because i’ve been positive with Pelini, Riley, and Frost. How’d that work? I was the biggest koolaid gulper of them all. No more. Negativity from me from hear on out.

Being positive doesnt’t help us win so maybe being negative will. I just find it funny how fast you guys proclaimed rhule the best hire and crowned him the goat. Pump the fucking breaks on the koolaid.

The Wager thing got turned to “wow rhule is so fuckin smart for having a backup plan” real quick. Its like you guys are in a fuckin cult. I’m here to balance this board out from the constant Rhule dick sucking and optimism. If you were really confident in Rhule it wouldn’t bug you so much!

HughJanus

Der Viener Schlinger
Elite Member
Maybe, just maybe i am negative because i’ve been positive with Pelini, Riley, and Frost. How’d that work? I was the biggest koolaid gulper of them all. No more. Negativity from me from hear on out.

Being positive doesnt’t help us win so maybe being negative will. I just find it funny how fast you guys proclaimed rhule the best hire and crowned him the goat. Pump the fucking breaks on the koolaid.

The Wager thing got turned to “wow rhule is so fuckin smart for having a backup plan” real quick. Its like you guys are in a fuckin cult. I’m here to balance this board out from the constant Rhule dick sucking and optimism. If you were really confident in Rhule it wouldn’t bug you so much!
In all seriousness being positive or negative as a fan will ultimately have nothing to do with the success of the team. It's more fun to be optimistic so people get excited with a new hire when anything is still possible. People are just having fun.10 wins baby! If I'm wrong, who cares, just enjoying the ride.

giphy (17).gif

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Scrolling on TikTok and came across this gem. This whole thing looks absolutely pathetic
wtf am I even looking at?? How is this real? It would be one thing if CU was going about this rebuild with some humility but the fact that stuff like this consistently gets posted with captions like "😲😲 Shilo Sanders is HIM" is just.... so bizarre.

Also I had no idea that Deion had two sons on the team.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Buffs by 6
Season 5 Shut Up GIF by Friends

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Colorado's defensive backfield: 0 INT and 22 TD's given up vs a guy who played in the worst FCS division in the country last year.
I will be very surprised if he does well. Especially considering the oline is at best bottom 3? in the P5.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds