Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Colorado going all out at practice (1 Viewer)

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Jacob Hood NFL ready? Ahaahahahahahahahah he’s 360 pound of blubber and wasn’t even with the 1’s or 2’s last saturday. I can’t take you guys football takes seriously.
Bump to when @djw004 called Jacob Hood an “NFL ready SEC transfer”

Aabahahahahahha

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Can you two go angry fuck already?

TIA.
Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
duck has to be the worst poster I've seen on any board
If you want to get dumber, go read Ducksker (aka Kitty)'s posts from the Rhule hire date to about March. Every day he was ripping MR a new asshole, calling him "used car salesman" 5x a day and ripping the staff. He even said Bo Pelini was a better recruiter than Rhule will ever be.

Then Rhule started banging out Ws on the recruiting trail and Ducksker (aka Kitty) just tuck tailed & ran home. He's a fuckin mega pussy who didn't have the conviction to stick with his original hot takes.

News flash: any coach that takes over for a 4-8 program that is currently in the longest bowl-less streak in P5 is gonna have an uphill battle. Only a fuckin moron would make grand proclamations about a new HC when he's in MONTH TWO of his tenure and it's fuckin JANUARY after another disappointing 4-8 season. But Ducksker (aka Kitty) had seen enough to put an end to the Rhule era at that point.

Especially when everyone in CFB knows Rhule does his tear-down/build-up over 3 seasons. But not Ducksker (aka Kitty), he was out there spiking the football on the Rhule tenure by mid January, after a 11/28 hire date. Then he disappears from the board after any positive recruiting news & of course reappears when there's a negative blurb he can sieze on. It's the definition of troll behavior.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
If you want to get dumber, go read Ducksker (aka Kitty)'s posts from the Rhule hire date to about March. Every day he was ripping MR a new asshole, calling him "used car salesman" 5x a day and ripping the staff. He even said Bo Pelini was a better recruiter than Rhule will ever be.

Then Rhule started banging out Ws on the recruiting trail and Ducksker (aka Kitty) just tuck tailed & ran home. He's a fuckin mega pussy who didn't have the conviction to stick with his original hot takes.

News flash: any coach that takes over for a 4-8 program that is currently in the longest bowl-less streak in P5 is gonna have an uphill battle. Only a fuckin moron would make grand proclamations about a new HC when he's in MONTH TWO of his tenure and it's fuckin JANUARY after another disappointing 4-8 season. But Ducksker (aka Kitty) had seen enough to put an end to the Rhule era at that point.

Especially when everyone in CFB knows Rhule does his tear-down/build-up over 3 seasons. But not Ducksker (aka Kitty), he was out there spiking the football on the Rhule tenure by mid January, after a 11/28 hire date. Then he disappears from the board after any positive recruiting news & of course reappears when there's a negative blurb he can sieze on. It's the definition of troll behavior.
Glad you have finally came to the conclusion that i troll. Groundbreaking stuff right there. I stand by everything i said about Rhule being a used car salesmen.

This isn’t Temple and this isn’t Baylor. If you think it still takes 3 years to “tear down and build” a program you are wrong. College football has changed a little since Rhule last coached has it not?

Rhule has done nothing to change my mind so far other than talk good. We have the #20 crootin class which isn’t groundbreaking stuff. I’ll eat my crow when we prove it on the field

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Glad you have finally came to the conclusion that i troll. Groundbreaking stuff right there. I stand by everything i said about Rhule being a used car salesmen.

This isn’t Temple and this isn’t Baylor. If you think it still takes 3 years to “tear down and build” a program you are wrong. College football has changed a little since Rhule last coached has it not?

Rhule has done nothing to change my mind so far other than talk good. We have the #20 crootin class which isn’t groundbreaking stuff. I’ll eat my crow when we prove it on the field
Celebration Ducks GIF by EASPORTSNHL

Poor lil ducky got his feathers ruffled. You should probably migrate back to Cockeye where you belong.

Skerz4Life50

Cornerback
Elite Member

The problem is you are all over the place when you mention your “problems” with Rhule. Your 2 main issues seem to be recruiting and the coaching staff he hired. And you constantly compare him to #2ndChoice and Deion, which is fair (for #2ndChoice) since we seemingly could have gotten either.

The problem is we currently have a higher rated class than Wisconsin in recruiting (and way higher than CU). You also mention that Wiscy (and CU) has a higher average rated recruit, which again is fair. But our class is currently larger for 1, and Rhule has said since the beginning he was going to go off his staff’s own evaluations when offering and accepting commits. So, there are definitely some fliers in this class. The kicker also brings down the average rating. Even after saying that, we are still a higher rated class (and Deion doesn’t really seem to care that much about high school recruiting, as he is either shooting for the highest rated recruits - and missing - and also seems to be more interested in relying almost exclusively on the transfer portal - which seems to be playing with fire).

And then with the staff, you seemingly wanted #2ndChoice as coach. Again, that is fair. However, we have tried changing our identity in the past when we brought in Callahan. That was mostly a failure. #2ndChoice is doing the same thing now with Longo, but #2ndChoice is a worse recruiter than Callahan (and his staff). There are sure to be some growing pains in Wisconsin now as well, that we would have also most likely had to endure if we hired him. Deion’s hires seem decent enough (not necessarily great), but even the best coaches are really going to struggle with the turnover they have had on the roster and basically only bringing in players who are looking for immediate playing time. I can’t imagine that locker room “culture” is going to be too great when players start realizing they still aren’t going to be playing that much.

So, would you rather have another experiment like Callahan where we would have now tried to go to the air raid (or some new “experiment” with Deion), or would you rather go back to a more balanced/run heavier offense that relies on development that Rhule states he wants and seems to fit not only the B1G, but also our recruiting abilities (low populous state with low quantity of top talent, national recruiting region, and a team that has had 7 straight losing seasons)?

greybeardedchild

Cornerback
Elite Member
The problem is you are all over the place when you mention your “problems” with Rhule. Your 2 main issues seem to be recruiting and the coaching staff he hired. And you constantly compare him to #2ndChoice and Deion, which is fair (for #2ndChoice) since we seemingly could have gotten either.

The problem is we currently have a higher rated class than Wisconsin in recruiting (and way higher than CU). You also mention that Wiscy (and CU) has a higher average rated recruit, which again is fair. But our class is currently larger for 1, and Rhule has said since the beginning he was going to go off his staff’s own evaluations when offering and accepting commits. So, there are definitely some fliers in this class. The kicker also brings down the average rating. Even after saying that, we are still a higher rated class (and Deion doesn’t really seem to care that much about high school recruiting, as he is either shooting for the highest rated recruits - and missing - and also seems to be more interested in relying almost exclusively on the transfer portal - which seems to be playing with fire).

And then with the staff, you seemingly wanted #2ndChoice as coach. Again, that is fair. However, we have tried changing our identity in the past when we brought in Callahan. That was mostly a failure. #2ndChoice is doing the same thing now with Longo, but #2ndChoice is a worse recruiter than Callahan (and his staff). There are sure to be some growing pains in Wisconsin now as well, that we would have also most likely had to endure if we hired him. Deion’s hires seem decent enough (not necessarily great), but even the best coaches are really going to struggle with the turnover they have had on the roster and basically only bringing in players who are looking for immediate playing time. I can’t imagine that locker room “culture” is going to be too great when players start realizing they still aren’t going to be playing that much.

So, would you rather have another experiment like Callahan where we would have now tried to go to the air raid (or some new “experiment” with Deion), or would you rather go back to a more balanced/run heavier offense that relies on development that Rhule states he wants and seems to fit not only the B1G, but also our recruiting abilities (low populous state with low quantity of top talent, national recruiting region, and a team that has had 7 straight losing seasons)?
Fwiw, them husker boys gonna give both wiscy and the buffs the beat down they so richly deserver in the coming months.

Herbie

Quarterback

Rebuilds take 3 years for teams like Nebraska.
LSU, usc, auburn. Georgia, Texas, etc… whoever all have built in advantages Nebraska will never have the luxury of having.
As it sits Nebraska is a shitty program in a terrible location highly talented kids have no interest in talking to.

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG

You guys are giving him way too much credit when you accept his "I'm just trolling" excuse. He gets far too emotional in his posts attacking Rhule and defending Wisconsin. A troll does it purely for their entertainment, they don't actually believe what they say.

He does. He just plays the troll card when it's pointed out how stupid his points he is making are and he can't think of a way out of the corner he backed himself into. He really does want you all to be anti Rhule and pro #2ndChoice. He's just not smart enough to notice his own hypocrisy and stupidity in his posts.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
You guys are giving him way too much credit when you accept his "I'm just trolling" excuse. He gets far too emotional in his posts attacking Rhule and defending Wisconsin. A troll does it purely for their entertainment, they don't actually believe what they say.

He does. He just plays the troll card when it's pointed out how stupid his points he is making are and he can't think of a way out of the corner he backed himself into. He really does want you all to be anti Rhule and pro #2ndChoice. He's just not smart enough to notice his own hypocrisy and stupidity in his posts.
That's why he went silent during Rhule's recruiting successes of June/July. A good troll would have powered through it, but Ducksker (aka Kitty) tuck tailed and ran home lol. No respect for a troll with no heart.

Rhule is a "used car salesman" yet every day during that stretch it's being proven Rhule is actually an extremely genuine guy who is connecting with recruits. It was such an obvious admission that Ducksker (aka Kitty) knew he was wrong, because instead of posting through it (like a good troll would have) he just disappeared lol. That's why I said he's a mega pussy.

I expect that Nebraska will lose to Minnesota (we are +8.5 dogs) and he'll be back on here posting 100 times/day proclaiming that the Rhule era is over and that he was right. I just have zero respect for this low level intellect.

You're right in that he's not a troll. He's just a very low intellect person.

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member

trolls dont talk about being trolls

NEHusker54

Cornerback

And I hope you choke and die on it.

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member

Best thing would be everyone just ignore him. By responding, you’re feeding into his bs

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds