Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Can somoeone shop munsons head onto dechambeau's body and post to the scrolls (2 Viewers)

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
If you read my replies in that thread, you can see that I was, in fact, literally crying over how funny it all was. The actual video, this edit, the Dean Martin chugging Jack Daniel's gif, all of it. Easily in my top-five Scrolls moments of all time. Might be the best even.

Lmao. I was going to tag you. You were as giddy as a school girl in that thread. It was seriously an all-timer.

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
If you read my replies in that thread, you can see that I was, in fact, literally crying over how funny it all was. The actual video, this edit, the Dean Martin chugging Jack Daniel's gif, all of it. Easily in my top-five Scrolls moments of all time. Might be the best even.
my gawd. how am i just now seeing this for the first time?!

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
How did I miss this back then? You are all to be blessed for bringing it out of the archives. I'm surprised Dean didn't have it deleted by now. Has Gregg been back on video since?

200.gif

Johannes de Silentio

Safety
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
my gawd. how am i just now seeing this for the first time?!
How did I miss this back then? You are all to be blessed for bringing it out of the archives. I'm surprised Dean didn't have it deleted by now. Has Gregg been back on video since?

200.gif

I was initially shocked by this, but they did post it on NYE 2018, so people could have been busy with other plans. Another good point is there are posters in there like @klrgumby who note that they never really watched the videos. I get that, too, most of them were not anything special.

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
I was initially shocked by this, but they did post it on NYE 2018, so people could have been busy with other plans. Another good point is there are posters in there like @klrgumby who note that they never really watched the videos. I get that, too, most of them were not anything special.
Damn I should delete my reply possibly. That is gold. I never watch the videos ever I guess either unless someone says there is good content like this one.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds