Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Can somoeone shop munsons head onto dechambeau's body and post to the scrolls (1 Viewer)

Johannes de Silentio

Safety
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I would never say this on the Scrolls, because it's too dickish, but you guys are a good audience for this:

I love Mongo, but he has to be the biggest goober among the HOL staff, and that includes drunk @Gregg Peterson. It brings me immense joy whenever he writes some rambling mess in TT or complains about croots not answering his DMs. @jw3 has been at the forefront of classy Mongo trolling for years, and I just want to say how much I appreciate it.

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
BuloHOMgBPYVd0VT4YkbJmuxZ5NRN4.gif

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
I would never say this on the Scrolls, because it's too dickish, but you guys are a good audience for this:

I love Mongo, but he has to be the biggest goober among the HOL staff, and that includes drunk @Gregg Peterson. It brings me immense joy whenever he writes some rambling mess in TT or complains about croots not answering his DMs. @jw3 has been at the forefront of classy Mongo trolling for years, and I just want to say how much I appreciate it.
HOL staff pretending Gregg Peterson wasn’t blitzed in that All American Bowl clip is probably my favorite thing ever on RSS.

“He was tired”...yeah, from lifting 12 Bud Heavy bottles to his mouth and back.

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG

Johannes de Silentio

Safety
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds