Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

***BREAKING NEWS*** (1 Viewer)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
giphy.gif

V-Doub

Poon Slayer
tPB OG
Ok... I’m at the party now, nice place. Little early I think only a few dudes here so far, no sign of Chase Young’s sister as of yet. Stay tuned...

V-Doub

Poon Slayer
tPB OG
Things are really starting pop guys, a lot of big players here tonight. I saw tOSU head equipment manager by the cash bar. Things are about to start happening...

V-Doub

Poon Slayer
tPB OG
A lot of rumblings rt now, she could be on her way as speak. All signs still point to an Oct 10 start...

V-Doub

Poon Slayer
tPB OG
Getting conflicting reports now, slim possibility that Chase Young’s sister won’t be able to make it tonight. I’ll keep you posted...

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I talked to Joel Makovika today. He said Scott is pissed. Thinks it's political and don't expect a season until November. He also said he thought he recognized me from high school basketball and 99% sure he was lying about that so not sure how accurate the other information was.

V-Doub

Poon Slayer
tPB OG
So here’s what I’m hearing now... Turns out Chase Young’s sister is at a different party all the way across town. I’m not gonna throw anyone under the bus but, mistakes were made. Nevertheless, I think we can all agree that tonight’s intel opt was a huge success regardless of what happens going forward. A lot of valuable information was gathered and all signs still point to an early October start.

If anything changes I’ll let you know. Stay tuned...

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds