Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Best board interaction you’ve had

I have received PMs from the oddest bunch of idiots. The one that is the most jaw-dropping stupid and absolutely ridiculous is the one from jeffhnelson. Some in one of the Covid threads may remember when Indy flew off the handle about suicide. I think @ThomOsborneMD @slattimer @faux Sean Callahan and @Elizabeth Reed were there.

Indy actually PMed me multiple times like a tough guy and called me out multiple times about our differing political opinions.
Totally made me remember Indy calling me out in some thread about guns...hitting me with questions like, well if you’re not just some redneck, what does AR in AR-15 mean...type questions...he said his son was in the military and he knew what he was talking about...uh, ok.

I can’t believe it has lasted for than two hours. Sean must be on a post signing day retreat.

I love seeing Dean's white knights come out in force.

I have less of a problem with Dean than many of you do, probably because I've never been to Chile or Detroit. But, it is rather amazing that a thread with a video that led to legal threats hasn't been nuked four hours later. The RRS mods might have soured on white knighting for Dean and Matya while the principals over there take a vacation.

At the same time, Garrett made me a moderator today so I can help out with the Pick'ems. Rest assured, I'm not moderating shit on here. If I can figure out how to make it say "Not a Moderator," I will do it. I feel like I've got more respect than I deserve for the past nine hours.

Ive had entire conversations with people in gifs. Those are my favorite.

tumblr_mozaz9LJLJ1sqo6c2o2_1280.gif

I have less of a problem with Dean than many of you do, probably because I've never been to Chile or Detroit. But, it is rather amazing that a thread with a video that led to legal threats hasn't been nuked four hours later. The RRS mods might have soured on white knighting for Dean and Matya while the principals over there take a vacation.

At the same time, Garrett made me a moderator today so I can help out with the Pick'ems. Rest assured, I'm not moderating shit on here. If I can figure out how to make it say "Not a Moderator," I will do it. I feel like I've got more respect than I deserve for the past nine hours.
What's the count on e-reacharounds?

I report people on here all the time, so you better take that shit seriously! This one son of a bitch that always is in the POTD threads being super inappropriate needs a trip to Detroit! I forget his name at the moment.. ds something or other..

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back