Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

August Recruiting Thread

We will probably have to take a few of these 3 star guys to get the poly pipeline primed but once we get a few on campus we should be able to start landing the higher rated ones.
Agreed. But I don’t think he’s been involved with the higher ranked recruits has he?

Agreed. But I don’t think he’s been involved with the higher ranked recruits has he?
No, I haven't seen any of the higher rated recruits with him so far. But at least we have a connection at the high school level and hopefully he will start working with some higher rated guys in the future.

Like I said above once we start landing a few more of the poly recruits and building the community the easier it will be to add more.

Mom was a stud athlete from Crete.

Yes. Like his mom, he is very interested in throwing for the track team in college. Hopefully our string of football players competiting and succeeding for the Husker track team helps us here.

This will be our third straight year of being a finalist for the top OT in the country, right? Maybe third time is the charm! Hopefully we'll have some success to sell him unlike the other two. Also unlike the other two, he's coming from a Nebraska border state (though the far end of that state.)

Last edited:

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back