Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

August recruiting thread (1 Viewer)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
This is a bit cynical...but this may keep some teams off of him on the east coast. I was worried Nebraska would be able to keep him committed. Very very high upside, super athletic kid.
Mad Season 1 GIF by Rick and Morty

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Now a days? I don’t know the percentage but I’d a guess it’s pretty good. Some people come back from ACL tears in 6-8 months now. MCLs are e shorter recovery times than ACL
They always seem off to me but maybe that's because they used to be and I'm forgetting the ones that come back fine.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Now a days? I don’t know the percentage but I’d a guess it’s pretty good. Some people come back from ACL tears in 6-8 months now. MCLs are e shorter recovery times than ACL
Feel like athletes have more issues now coming back off a repaired meniscus than an ACL.

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
What percentage of ACL or MCL tears make it back to 100%?
ACL repair has probably come as far as any sports medicine procedure the past 20 years. I don't have a percentage but it's a hell of a lot better now then it used to be, and much quicker recovery.

Now when you add something like meniscus damage into it, that's where shit gets rough.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds