Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

August recruiting thread (5 Viewers)

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
they wrote this yesterday in their coverage of Liberty North- Lee's Summit North

View attachment 26651
The kid could also say fuck Oklahoma for not believing that he'd turn his life around, especially if Venerables is still there. Maybe Rhule, White and Knighton can help this young man out if he lets other help him.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
So lemme get this straight. They think he'll go to a school he's too good for and he will be looking to move up to a real school in a few years.
And then they predict he's going to Nebraska.

dsnt.gif
Yes, our fanbase feels like guys we wanted will come back via the portal because they do poorly. These guys predict they'll come back to OU because they've done well.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
supposedly beat up a principal

supposedly did something bad on his OU visit

All hearsay, so can't be sure one way or another.

He did something that made teams back off him, though
It's definitely interesting, but he's still on his high school team and just played in a game so he must not have done something too bad? He's obviously talented and a position of need so I say take him and have Rhule&Co see what they can do for him and if not tell him to kick rocks in a couple years.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
It's definitely interesting, but he's still on his high school team and just played in a game so he must not have done something too bad? He's obviously talented and a position of need so I say take him and have Rhule&Co see what they can do for him and if not tell him to kick rocks in a couple years.
*laughs in Aaron Hernandez*

But yeah it obviously didn't get him bounced from school

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
he was expelled from the school at which he allegedly got in a fight with the principal
Ah, I see he was at St Pius X last school year and now he's at Liberty North. Whatever happened it must have been at the end of the school year because I saw some articles from June that still had him at Pius X. I'm sure Rhule&Co have done/will do their due diligence to see if the juice is worth the squeeze with him or not then.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
It will be interesting to see if Oklahoma stays engaged. They apparently gave him a window to commit. They had this guy waiting in the wings; the rumor was they didn't have a spot for him:

Yesterday, Wiltfong said he was going to OU to OV 9/1 and today Wiltfong CB'd him to OU.

OU has a couple of other higher rated OL on top of this guy who they are recruiting as well.

OU is running out of room.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds