Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Arrest made in Tupac’s murder (1 Viewer)

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
dr dre rap GIF

Eloot224

Running Back
Elite Member
My best friend from childhood, his cousin was locked up with Pac in Clinton Correctional Facility (Dannemora the movie Ben Stiller did about prison escapes).

Pac was locked up for the rape charge he coughs in NY.

My friends cousin was a stone cold killer. He was “God Body” which was “security”’for Muslims in prison.

Anyway. He said Pac was the real deal. He just didn’t rap about being hard/gangster. He backed it up.

GBR

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
My best friend from childhood, his cousin was locked up with Pac in Clinton Correctional Facility (Dannemora the movie Ben Stiller did about prison escapes).

Pac was locked up for the rape charge he coughs in NY.

My friends cousin was a stone cold killer. He was “God Body” which was “security”’for Muslims in prison.

Anyway. He said Pac was the real deal. He just didn’t rap about being hard/gangster. He backed it up.

GBR
He was no Snoop Dog, that's for sure.

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
This dude has been on video basically admitting it and it took 5 years to do something since that video wtf
Especially since, according to the article, you can be charged with a crime in Nevada just by assisting someone committing the crime. Seems like a pretty low hurdle to clear when he wrote a book about his role in the shooting.

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds