Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Anyone Else’s Wife a Stay At Home Mom? (1 Viewer)

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
What’s your experience with it? Pros? Cons?

TIA
95%+ pros.

Money isn't quite as good, but it's not usually as much of a discrepancy as most people think. Pick up a side hustle the 2 of you can do together when you want, and the gap is even smaller.

The social stuff will need to be more intentional - encourage or even push her to have girls time with her friends or playdates with other moms/kids.

I wouldn't trade it.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
I couldn’t deal with living off 1 income now - I’ve grown too accustomed to nice things and my wife makes significantly more than I do.

My wife work’s 1 weekend a month at the ER (two 12 hour shifts)

Her salary is $88,000 + a 50% discount for blue cross blue shield.

For just working 24 hours in a single month.

healthcare is a god damn racket
this_is_bullshit_the_wire.gif

Edit: iPhone autocorrect is drunk

Last edited:

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I work from home, so my time to slack off during work around the house would severely be impacted.
IF we had kids, this would be my thought as well. My wife has every other Friday off, and whether I am super-busy or not, she does everything she can to annoy the hell out of me. Every so often it’s worth it…
Fail Doggy Style GIF

klrgumby

Linebacker
just have her start an OF or cash in some feet pics. It's all the rage these days and if it works out you both might be able to stay home full time

Unless you’re willing to show more than just the feet, and have “unique” feet at that, there isn’t a big market for it. Lots of people in the game today that require more be brought to the table.

DrumMonkeyRobot

Cornerback
Elite Member
My wife work’s 1 weekend a month at the ER (two 12 hour shifts)

Her salary is $88,000 + a 50% discount for blue cross blue shield.

For just working 24 hours in a single month.

healthcare is a god damn racket
this_is_bullshit_the_wire.gif

Edit: iPhone autocorrect is drunk
Where the heck did your wife find this dream job? My wife is also in healthcare and is severely overworked. Yes, the pay is good, but she's often working 60+ hours a week, including weekly overnights, doubles, and weekends. She would disagree with your "healthcare is a racket" statement.

Also, her healthcare is mediocre. Definitely no 50% discounts.

And I don't mean this to be defensive. I'm legitimately interested where/how she found this job.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Unless you’re willing to show more than just the feet, and have “unique” feet at that, there isn’t a big market for it. Lots of people in the game today that require more be brought to the table.
Which brings us to the natural question of how does OP feel about filming himself have sex with his wife or filming someone else have sex with his wife.

All threads lead here eventually

klrgumby

Linebacker
Which brings us to the natural question of how does OP feel about filming himself have sex with his wife or filming someone else have sex with his wife.

All threads lead here eventually

One of my wife’s friends did/does it and it was decent up front like $1500 a month in subscribers but she would only show her feet and nothing else and eventually it dried up as those guys are looking for the next one to expand what they get to see. She would get offers for a few extra hundred up to a grand to show more but that wasn’t in the cards. Showing feet was fine but beyond that was too much.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds