Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Another Saturday Night

The serious fun starts when they’re 6 or 8 or 14 and can go out and play golf with grandpa. Unfortunately for you boys is that there’s no fast-forward button for you.

Being a grandparent is the best of both worlds. You get to have fun with your grandkids, but when you’re tired of them you can call mom and dad and tell them to get their ass over and pick them up.

I always ask the bartender to “make it like I make it at home”. Not convinced they understand what I’m asking.

However, had I stuck around Jim’s house a little longer today, I’m 100% convinced that he would have used that approach for my Cappy & DDP…….🤣

@Jim14510

Thanks for the invite friends!

Results of the test run for allowing beer at Memorial Stadium. Sounds like the whole stadium looked like that.

Are those pos dogs of yores the one who bark non-stop and piss the neighbors off ?? Asking for a friend, of course….

Hahahaha no my lab doesn’t bark much he’s 9, very popular amongst my neighbors. The wife’s golden doodle barks a little but I get her inside pretty quick when she starts to go off. Neighbors like her somewhat though too

And I'm simulateously drinking an old fashioned and vodka lemonade.
Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

Hahahaha no my lab doesn’t bark much he’s 9, very popular amongst my neighbors. The wife’s golden doodle barks a little but I get her inside pretty quick when she starts to go off. Neighbors like her somewhat though too
Just funning with ya. Mrs. Bomber and I have two different nearby neighbors, one with 4 dogs and the other with three, and they are non-stop barkers day and night.

Just funning with ya. Mrs. Bomber and I have two different nearby neighbors, one with 4 dogs and the other with three, and they are non-stop barkers day and night.

On the off chance you are one of my neighbors just had to defend myself a little haha yeah I mean I can’t control other’s dogs but barking doesn’t really get to me when they’re not mine. Now I try to be courteous to people with mine in that if it gets to be too much barking then yeah I’m getting their attention and we’re quieting that down when I feel like it’s too much. People got their own issues to deal with and my dogs don’t need to add to that lol

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back