Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Another Saturday Night

I had a buddy (didn't have kids, didn't know anything about kids) over once when the oldest was still in diapers, not talking so she must have been 1...she had shit herself and you could smell it through the diaper and my buddy was like, HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!! what is that? did she just shit herself? Yes Brian...she shit all over herself (but luckily it was contained). He wanted to watch me change the diaper, which I gladly let him watch. Once he saw that seedy, runny, loose, nasty shit in the diaper and my daughter just smiling away as I wiped her all clean...Brian almost threw up and swore off kids. To this day he still doesn't have kids...my oldest daughter is 22
Hahahah probably straight faced slightly annoyed “yes, Brian, she did shit everywhere” lol one of my best friends has a daughter who turns 4 this coming February, and so I’ve had the privilege of seeing her go through the stages she’s been through and so I got to see those blowouts early on and kinda prepare myself and ya know they just never really get any cleaner from baby to baby lol just the same sandy sloppy weird colored shit lol

Hahahah probably straight faced slightly annoyed “yes, Brian, she did shit everywhere” lol one of my best friends has a daughter who turns 4 this coming February, and so I’ve had the privilege of seeing her go through the stages she’s been through and so I got to see those blowouts early on and kinda prepare myself and ya know they just never really get any cleaner from baby to baby lol just the same sandy sloppy weird colored shit lol
Antibiotics will give you some of the worst ones.

Me too, kinda. Decided to spend a nice chunk of cash on a new backyard fence over Garth tickets. Dogs kept getting loose and my daughter will be up and playing around in the yard before I know it so wanted to be prepared. Not sure if I regret the decision or not but the dogs sure are happy being loose. I have some friends that are going so we’ll see how quick that decision starts to sting tonight when I see video.

my wife is recovering from COVID right now anyway so probably would have bailed last minute regardless. Gotta get the house projects done in time for game day anyway
Are those pos dogs of yores the one who bark non-stop and piss the neighbors off ?? Asking for a friend, of course….

a heavy pour only means the bartender is good and will be tipped accordingly
I always ask the bartender to “make it like I make it at home”. Not convinced they understand what I’m asking.

However, had I stuck around Jim’s house a little longer today, I’m 100% convinced that he would have used that approach for my Cappy & DDP…….🤣

@Jim14510

Just became acquainted with Trulys in the past 30 days or so. Always seemed like a girl’s drink but have softened my stance on that recently……😎

I heard @HCFord1 drinks them with his gay neighbor…

giphy.gif

My 3 and a half month old daughter had a blowout yesterday waking up from her nap with mom, shit up to her nipples and all over moms lap and a little on the bed
The real fun starts when they start crawling and walking. At 3 months old does have some benefits since they just lay there and haven’t started causing chaos yet. I think they start to get really fun around 15 months to 2. You start seeing their personality more.
The serious fun starts when they’re 6 or 8 or 14 and can go out and play golf with grandpa. Unfortunately for you boys is that there’s no fast-forward button for you.

I always ask the bartender to “make it like I make it at home”. Not convinced they understand what I’m asking.

However, had I stuck around Jim’s house a little longer today, I’m 100% convinced that he would have used that approach for my Cappy & DDP…….🤣

@Jim14510

Not sure you'd have made it to moms if you stuck around much longer.

Not sure you'd have made it to moms if you stuck around much longer.
I was gettin’ there but you need to remember that I’m a trained professional. Actually ended up making a food run to the Twisted Tail and had a double Saphire & tonic while I waited for the food.

Good day, solid night…..😎✊

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back