Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Another Saturday Night (1 Viewer)

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Chillin' at home with the dogs while the wife and girls are in Lincoln for Garth...flying out at 0600 for Hawaii, hope she has fun tonight. She'll be tired as FUCK tomorrow.
Me too, kinda. Decided to spend a nice chunk of cash on a new backyard fence over Garth tickets. Dogs kept getting loose and my daughter will be up and playing around in the yard before I know it so wanted to be prepared. Not sure if I regret the decision or not but the dogs sure are happy being loose. I have some friends that are going so we’ll see how quick that decision starts to sting tonight when I see video.

my wife is recovering from COVID right now anyway so probably would have bailed last minute regardless. Gotta get the house projects done in time for game day anyway

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
Me too, kinda. Decided to spend a nice chunk of cash on a new backyard fence over Garth tickets. Dogs kept getting loose and my daughter will be up and playing around in the yard before I know it so wanted to be prepared. Not sure if I regret the decision or not but the dogs sure are happy being loose. I have some friends that are going so we’ll see how quick that decision starts to sting tonight when I see video.

my wife is recovering from COVID right now anyway so probably would have bailed last minute regardless. Gotta get the house projects done in time for game day anyway
Hope she's doing better now!!

You'll like the fence...Garth might be back

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Can't decide what to pour next. Vodka and white claw maybe?
Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds