Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

And so it begins...(tracking Coach Prime decommits/transfers) (13 Viewers)

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don't know any NDSU fans but I'd be curious if they actually believe they're gonna win vs CU or if they think I their skill players are going to boat race their defense.

First year head coach for NDSU so they may not know what to expect.

Link-

Link Lyman invented the DLine shift
Elite Member
I don't know any NDSU fans but I'd be curious if they actually believe they're gonna win vs CU or if they think I their skill players are going to boat race their defense.

If God had any semblance of passion in His heart, they’d experience their own form of hell via The Simulation and lose.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
I just don't get it.

It's like a far left liberal and far right conservative though, no one will ever understand the other (almost no one).

If I am a talented player I am not even considering the 4-8 school that has kids pouring out of the program.
I just assume anyone going to Colorado has massive character problems at this point.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'd be surprised. Would laugh if it happened though. Didn't Edwards grow up with the Sanders in youth football or something like that?
I would love for that to be the case. KU and KSU fans on twitter tonight both hoping he'll come back home "when he portals."

Unfortunately my guess is that the RBs/WRs who contributed last year are pretty happy to stay at CU where they know they'll put up stats & get the glitz/glamor of being starting skills position players in the Prime hollywood universe.

But I would love to be wrong.

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
Is that all Kirkland photos in his commit tweet??? Dude on the top right looks like a 45 year old dude.

Think that's OL coach Loadholt.

Found this part of his wiki bio pretty interesting. Just what you want in a coach.

2009 NFL Draftedit

Loadholt was regarded as one of the better offensive tackles in the 2009 NFL Draft.[8] Although his size and athletic ability were never in doubt, scouts questioned his poor aggressiveness and technique.[9]
I was guessing it was the player's dad in the graphic. :ROFLMAO:

Cornicator

Cornerback
Insider

I know quite a few NDSU fans. They believe they can beat every team in the country, and I guarantee they will have at least 15,000 fans in Boulder.

Hedley Lamarr

Safety
Insider

It's a HC that worked under their two most successful HCs in Fargo and Bohl liked him enough to bring him in, was OL coach at Cockeye for a handful of years as well. I'd expect them to be the well oiled machine they've been for years.

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
It's a HC that worked under their two most successful HCs in Fargo and Bohl liked him enough to bring him in, was OL coach at Cockeye for a handful of years as well. I'd expect them to be the well oiled machine they've been for years.
At a bare minimum they are going to give Colorado some bruises and soften them in a way that UTEP won't do to us. I believe that Colorado could come into Lincoln with a few weaknesses in defending the run having been exposed by a smaller school who won't be afraid to try to smack CU's undersized DL.

KidsSeeGhosts

Quarterback
Elite Member
Hayes and Hayden are good pick-ups, no sugar-coating that. Going to be interesting to see how much spring transfers can really get up to speed or if general team-building/culture stuff is overrated.

Lot of smoke on Dylan Edwards transferring though

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds