Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

And so it begins...(tracking Coach Prime decommits/transfers)

So you don't care enough to go game-by-game, but you feel informed enough to make an official prediction? 7 wins is their absolute ceiling. They don't have the depth to play an entire season. They re probably only favored in 3 games this year - do you disagree?

NDSU - 80% W
@Nebraska - 30% W
@Colorado St - 65% W
Baylor - 60% W
@UCF - 35% W
KSU - 20% W
@Arizona - 30% W
Cincinnati - 40% W
@TTech - 30% W
Utah - 10% W
@Kansas - 20% W
Okie St - 15% W
I think the make or break game for Colorado is the Colorado State game. Colorado should win, but Colorado State hates them and has had this game circled for a long time, it will be a hostile environment with the first time Colorado has been to Ft Collins since 1996. Colorado State is going to want this game really bad.

If Colorado loses to Colorado State their season will spiral out of control. Go Rams.

I think the make or break game for Colorado is the Colorado State game. Colorado should win, but Colorado State hates them and has had this game circled for a long time, it will be a hostile environment with the first time Colorado has been to Ft Collins since 1996. Colorado State is going to want this game really bad.

If Colorado loses to Colorado State their season will spiral out of control. Go Rams.
CSU should have beat them last year. I think I was up till at least 1 in the morning watching that crazy game.

Journalist just absolutely wilted there. All you have to say is “my job is to ask questions to which our readers want answers and provide my perspective; I’m just doing my job and it’s nothing personal. If you want me to skip the pleasantries next time that’s fine, can I go ahead and ask my question now?”

Same. Don't rememeber the specifics, but remember thinking CSU gave it away.
Yeah it was wild they had them 21 - 14 going into the 4th. Colorado hit a field goal and then CSU scored a TD 28 - 17. Then Colorado made another field goal and a TD with a 2pt conversation to take to overtime.

Journalist just absolutely wilted there. All you have to say is “my job is to ask questions to which our readers want answers and provide my perspective; I’m just doing my job and it’s nothing personal. If you want me to skip the pleasantries next time that’s fine, can I go ahead and ask my question now?”
I come from the media industry.... I actually don't have a problem with Deion here.

There's another one where he shuts down a local Denver TV sports guy bc of an article that CBS Sportsline published. That one was horseshit. There's literally no connection between a local TV guy in Denver and what some internet writer for national CBS Sportsline writes. It's like saying "You're name is Scott? A different reporter named Scott dissed me so I'm boycotting all reporters named Scott." It's just infantile.

Very low class from Deion and also shows a lack of understanding of how media and TV works.

I come from the media industry.... I actually don't have a problem with Deion here.

There's another one where he shuts down a local Denver TV sports guy bc of an article that CBS Sportsline published. That one was horseshit. There's literally no connection between a local TV guy in Denver and what some internet writer for national CBS Sportsline writes. It's like saying "You're name is Scott? A different reporter named Scott dissed me so I'm boycotting all reporters named Scott." It's just infantile.

Very low class from Deion and also shows a lack of understanding of how media and TV works.

Sanders definitely seems more testy with the media. I wonder if the pressure is getting to him, or if the team hasn't come together like he thought it miraculously would.

Deion is such a douche canoe
car crash o doyle GIF

Yeah. Or he could have very easily pointed out the Buffs record last year. I’ve seen his articles be critical of Deion so he shouldn’t have been caught that off guard.

Local media has turned. Sanders is scarred. I like the last line in this article by the Denver Post, "Media partners keep receipts, too." It's going to be a rough year for Sanders and he already knows it and is already defensive in press conferences.

LINK
Yeah. The local guys minus the Buff Beat writers have seen a lot of bad football the last few years because of the Broncos so they know what it looks like. Some of them started calling it out toward the end of last season.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back