Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

And so it begins...(tracking Coach Prime decommits/transfers)

It's like a cult that is headed for a Jonestown moment under Sanders.
I just want to warn people though that CU could actually go 8-4 this year. But in either case I do think Deion will leave. I think he'll go back to TV where he can be the "expert" since he "turned CU around."

Even if CU goes 8-4, I do think they lose at NU by minimum 2 TDs. And there will be zero momentum with that program regardless of if Deion stays or goes.

I'm just here to mentally prep the board for this. CU is not going 4-8 again. I don't think they're a great team but a very good QB with good WRs can take you very far in their minor league conference.

I just want to warn people though that CU could actually go 8-4 this year. But in either case I do think Deion will leave. I think he'll go back to TV where he can be the "expert" since he "turned CU around."

Even if CU goes 8-4, I do think they lose at NU by minimum 2 TDs. And there will be zero momentum with that program regardless of if Deion stays or goes.

I'm just here to mentally prep the board for this. CU is not going 4-8 again. I don't think they're a great team but a very good QB with good WRs can take you very far in their minor league conference.
They're going to get their cheeks clapped the back half of the season and you and your two dads need to be prepared for that

They play 5 teams that are ranked preseason, and you’re also saying that they’ll lose to us. So which two of these teams are they going to beat?

Utah
Kansas State
Oklahoma State
Arizona
Kansas

They play 5 teams that are ranked preseason, and you’re also saying that they’ll lose to us. So which two of these teams are they going to beat?

Utah
Kansas State
Oklahoma State
Arizona
Kansas
Those 5 teams will run it down their throat in a method that can only be described as heinous.

And that’s after we embarrass them on national TV

CU gonna fuck our asses

They're going to get their cheeks clapped the back half of the season and you and your two dads need to be prepared for that
Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC

Utah
Kansas State
Oklahoma State
Arizona
Kansas
I don't care enough to go game by game. I hate CU and am tired of having to care about them. I actually wish we had not scheduled them these last 2 yrs (even though we'll win this yr) bc having them on our schedule has forced me to follow their recruiting, roster management etc. And i am very resentful of that.

My official prediction for them this yr is 7-5. But that means they could also go 8-4 with a good break.

My prediction for our game is 42-21 NU btw.

I'm here bc I care about my fellow tPB poster...and a lot of us think CU will go 4-8. I think they are better than that.

I don't care enough to go game by game. I hate CU and am tired of having to care about them. I actually wish we had not scheduled them these last 2 yrs (even though we'll win this yr) bc having them on our schedule has forced me to follow their recruiting, roster management etc. And i am very resentful of that.

My official prediction for them this yr is 7-5. But that means they could also go 8-4 with a good break.

I'm here bc I care about my fellow tPB poster...and a lot of us think CU will go 4-8. I think they are better than that.
We were all laughing at them preseason last year and then they thumped us. Their skill position talent makes them a dangerous team, especially early in the season before injuries pile up and expose their depth.

I think we win but Lincoln and tPB will both burn to ashes if CU pulls off the upset

We were all laughing at them preseason last year and then they thumped us. Their skill position talent makes them a dangerous team, especially early in the season before injuries pile up and expose their depth.

I think we win but Lincoln and tPB will both burn to ashes if CU pulls off the upset
I'm not even considering a scenario where CU beats us this yr TBH. I don't think it's likely at all. Well there is one scenario: if Dylan gets stagefright and throws 5 picks (or has 4-5 TOs). That's actually possible. Even Tom Brady had games with 3-4 INTs. It can happen to any QB.

But from neutral standpoint, NU away is a bad matchup for CU. Really bad. If you watched last year, you saw 2 teams that were pretty even minus the one QB who threw the game. NU fixed that problem and got better at basically every other spot on offense & defense. And they have home field. And Tony White is back. I expect NU to control the game for 3 Qs and I don't think it will be close.

But beyond that game I just see CU outscoring a bunch of their opponents the rest of their season. I really want them to go 3-9 but I think it's hard to go 3-9 when you have a QB/WR corps that's that good. I hope I am wrong bc I'd love to see them implode.

They’ll have the same problem they did last year though. We all know their a talented team, but shit inevitably gets shaken up as the year goes along with injuries and by the time they’ll be wishing they had depth they’re hitting the worst part of their schedule.

I don't think they will go 4-8 either, I think they will go 5-7, with a ceiling of 6-6.

"Oh no, they got a guy that was gonna go to Central Missouri." I screamed before shitting directly into my pants. "Somebody better update their preseason Colorado prediction to Superbowl Champions!" as I cancelled plans for getting a Dune themed Dylan Raiola tattoo across my lower back and buttocks in which a giant Shai Halud open worm mouth transposed my anus, ruining the sign I had pre installed over my toilet that reads "The spice must flow".

So you don't care enough to go game-by-game, but you feel informed enough to make an official prediction? 7 wins is their absolute ceiling. They don't have the depth to play an entire season. They re probably only favored in 3 games this year - do you disagree?

NDSU - 80% W
@Nebraska - 30% W
@Colorado St - 65% W
Baylor - 60% W
@UCF - 35% W
KSU - 20% W
@Arizona - 30% W
Cincinnati - 40% W
@TTech - 30% W
Utah - 10% W
@Kansas - 20% W
Okie St - 15% W

NDSU - 80% W
@Nebraska - 30% W
@Colorado St - 65% W
Baylor - 60% W
@UCF - 35% W
KSU - 20% W
@Arizona - 30% W
Cincinnati - 40% W
@TTech - 30% W
Utah - 10% W
@Kansas - 20% W
Okie St - 15% W

I've got them at (0.9+0.4+0.7+0.6+0.3+0.25+0.3+0.7+0.5+0.15+0.25+0.15) or 5.2 wins - slight under

That said I'm not betting any Big 12 win totals. Every calc is hinging on two extremely unhealthy qbs staying available (Daniels and Rising) and a mobile first year starter staying healthy at K State.

They could be an 8 win team. None of the games on their schedule are sure losses.

So you don't care enough to go game-by-game, but you feel informed enough to make an official prediction? 7 wins is their absolute ceiling. They don't have the depth to play an entire season. They re probably only favored in 3 games this year - do you disagree?

NDSU - 80% W
@Nebraska - 30% W
@Colorado St - 65% W
Baylor - 60% W
@UCF - 35% W
KSU - 20% W
@Arizona - 30% W
Cincinnati - 40% W
@TTech - 30% W
Utah - 10% W
@Kansas - 20% W
Okie St - 15% W
I'm not dodging any of this, I just haven't had the time to even do this for NU.

My prediction for CU is based on fear - fear of them doing well. I really, really want them to get embarrassed and implode this yr. But I'm also asking the CFB gods for an 8-4 or better NU season. I don't think I'll get that and a 4-8 CU implosion.

Did you watch the CU/ASU game last year? My prediction is they'll win a bunch of games exactly how that one went down. I think they'll go 7-5 bc of the CFB gods also giving me NU's 8-4.

That's all the analysis you'll get from me. I won't quibble with your %s - I'm sure those are right on. I just go off feeling - and I think they'll get a few wins exactly like the ASU win they stole last yr. And they'll be more disciplined than to give up a 28 pt lead like they did to Stanford last year. It'll probably add up to 7-5.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back