Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

And so it begins...(tracking Coach Prime decommits/transfers) (7 Viewers)

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member

Happy Cracking Up GIF by MOODMAN

Sean Lewis recruit.

Glass houses and what not with the shit show that we all cheer for, but Deion's down to 8 high school recruits with 3 weeks left until signing day.

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
Is Deion thinking that he'll survive solely on the transfer portal?

He brought in so many guys last year that he is absolutely stuck with most of them. Is he hedging his 85 limit by taking next to nobody from high school thinking that it saves him a schollie for a transfer?

Good luck with that. Man the next coach is going to inherit an absolute roster disaster.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
This article is far too long and not very well written but I just saw it reposted and it’s pretty alarming

I'd love to know more about this. Are all our players insured? Health insurance obviously. But they can't get disability insurance bc they technically don't have a job. There must be an insurer who insurers "unpaid" student athletes.

I know insurers like Lloyd's of London will do weird athlete insurance deals. I'd be curious what insurance is being offered to protect against loss of future NFL earnings.

Steveweiser316

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I'd love to know more about this. Are all our players insured? Health insurance obviously. But they can't get disability insurance bc they technically don't have a job.

I know insurers like Lloyd's of London will do weird athlete insurance deals. I'd be curious what insurance is being offered to protect against loss of future NFL earnings.
I’d imagine our obvious NFL guys are. But do we have any obvious NFL guys on this team?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds