Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

And so it begins...(tracking Coach Prime decommits/transfers) (16 Viewers)

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
I knew someone was going to say that. No offense, but you are a dumb shit for making me explain this.

The only reason 4-8 Nebraska was ever even remotely in the Dylan Raiola sweepstakes was bc Dylan is a massive, massive Husker fan & his dad is a famous NU alum. That's the ONLY reason Dylan would have even considered going to a 4-8 program like Nebraska.

So if we've established that Dylan is a massive Nebraska fan (his words)...then why on earth would he ever be interested in going to the sworn enemy of his favorite team (Colorado) - especially considering CU has the same shitty track record? CU fans could do 5 sec of research and realize, yeah the kid is a huge Nebraska fan and his dad's an all-time legacy there, he's probably not coming to CU's 4-8 program.

You're an asshole for making me explain this LOL. Dylan turned down his favorite team in the world for being 4-8...he's not going to a different 4-8 program that he's predisposed to hate.
I'm sorry that wasn't a shot at you.
I was just a joking around because we have a bunch of dumb ass fans that would think we would have a chance too 🤣.

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Is Raiola reallyyyy a Nebraska fan though? What has he had to cheer for in his entire life? I can’t imagine a star recruit type who has never lived in the area being enamored with anything NU has done since they were born.

I know his dad is a legend here but I always figured he was doing his dad and uncle a favor during the Frost debacle and then was pleasantly surprised enough by Rhule to give us a fair shot. But come on, “a massive massive fan”? Of what? The color scheme? The Holiday Bowl whale trophy we got when he was 4?

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Is Raiola reallyyyy a Nebraska fan though?
He's said he's a massive Nebraska fan many, many times. Source: every recruiting article ever written about him that mentions NU.

The younger Raiola (Dayton) is also a big Husker fan & he's had even LESS to cheer about than Dylan in his shorter lifespan.

**BTW I don't think Dylan will ever play for Nebraska. I'm explaining why Dylan will not break his commitment to UGA to sign with Deion's 4-8 stinking shit pile at Colorado (which is a concept so dumb it shouldn't require explanation - but I stand corrected

Last edited:

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
He's said he's a massive Nebraska fan many, many times. Source: every recruiting article ever written about him that mentions NU.

The younger Raiola (Dayton) is also a big Husker fan & he's had even LESS to cheer about than Dylan in his shorter lifespan.

**BTW I don't think Dylan will ever play for Nebraska. I'm explaining why Dylan will not break his commitment to UGA to sign with Deion's 4-8 stinking shit pile at Colorado (which is a concept so dumb it shouldn't require explanation - but I stand corrected by the morons of TPB @vailhusker, @ChocaEgg, @jickey moseph)
Joking Just Kidding GIF

EwokRhuler

Cornerback

**BTW I don't think Dylan will ever play for Nebraska. I'm explaining why Dylan will not break his commitment to UGA to sign with Deion's 4-8 stinking shit pile at Colorado (which is a concept so dumb it shouldn't require explanation - but I stand corrected by the morons of TPB @vailhusker, @ChocaEgg, @jickey moseph)
You know who else was a giant Husker fan, who had a dad play for the Huskers, and who decided to hone his craft on one of America's coasts before returning to the promised land? Scott fucking Frost.

So one of two things will happen (maybe both):

1) Dylan comes to Nebraska after 2 years and wins a Natty

2) Dylan comes to Nebraska after 20 years to coach it into the dirt

Last edited:

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
You know who else was a giant Husker fan, who had a dad play for the Huskers, and who decided to hone his craft on one of America's coasts before returning to the promised land? Scott fucking Frost.

So one of two things will happen:

I agree. It's very clear those are the only two options.

theDankness

Linebacker
Elite Member
Is Raiola reallyyyy a Nebraska fan though? What has he had to cheer for in his entire life? I can’t imagine a star recruit type who has never lived in the area being enamored with anything NU has done since they were born.

I know his dad is a legend here but I always figured he was doing his dad and uncle a favor during the Frost debacle and then was pleasantly surprised enough by Rhule to give us a fair shot. But come on, “a massive massive fan”? Of what? The color scheme? The Holiday Bowl whale trophy we got when he was 4?

He was at the Michigan game this fall.

Saw him after the game.

You gotta be a Nebraska fan to sit through that shitshow, uncle coaching or not

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG

So one of two things will happen (maybe both):

Into the dirt implies we ever get out of the dirt fwiw

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member

What the fuck did I do to you?

Huskerforlife

Head Coach
Elite Member
Retracted. Sorry - that was out of line. Got the flu this weekend & the meds/cabin fever making me mental. My apologies to you and @ChocaEgg and @vailhusker

I also blame Rhule & Marcus Satterfield for making me insane
You think you're the only one?

Satterfield "shattered" everyone's hopes of making a bowl game, and made a lot of fans angry, some calling for his head. I doubt Rhule fires him after only one season. Will have to wait nine more months.

The last four games have been nerve-racking, to say the least. I'm not on any medication, but drinking does the trick to make you forget the agony.

Get well soon.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds