Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Alternate Uniforms (1 Viewer)

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Somehow Adidas, despite all their German engineering prowess, can’t design a fucking t-shirt that looks cool.

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Kinda feels like that wAcKy aLtErNaTeS trend has lost its luster.

In my opinion the “1997 throwback” uniforms with the mesh should just become our normal uniforms, and maaaaybe once a year we wear a black version.

iu

maxresdefault.jpg

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Kinda feels like that wAcKy aLtErNaTeS trend has lost its luster.

In my opinion the “1997 throwback” uniforms with the mesh should just become our normal uniforms, and maaaaybe once a year we wear a black version.

iu

maxresdefault.jpg
Literally Rhule should just go to walmart and buy like 200 of each red and white mesh jerseys and have the equipment team do what needs to be done label wise and let's fuckin roll

HuskerPAC

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
May be unpopular but I think alternate uniforms are stupid. If you’re Oregon and basically all of your uniforms are alternates, look awesome, and is almost how you’re identified, great.

For Nebraska, if we HAVE TO, I prefer throw backs. My favorite was the 50s/60s one we did with the white helmets, black numbers, and gray facemasks.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
May be unpopular but I think alternate uniforms are stupid. If you’re Oregon and basically all of your uniforms are alternates, look awesome, and is almost how you’re identified, great.

For Nebraska, if we HAVE TO, I prefer throw backs. My favorite was the 50s/60s one we did with the white helmets, black numbers, and gray facemasks.
Those were the only ones that didn’t completely suck.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds