Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Alternate Uniform photo (1 Viewer)

Alum-Ni

Quarterback
Stats Guy
I just got a leak sent to me of the first draft of next year's alternate uniform:

MV5BOTg1ODQxNTExNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODg3NzU3NzE@._V1_.jpg
I would smash everything in that picture.

Every. Thing.

Toe

Wide Receiver
Some guy is going around spamming his fake alternate helmet as if it were a leak of the real thing. I won't bother linking it, but it's an obvious Photoshop of this Navy helmet.

navyspeedmini2012__42011.1477302540.jpg

Toe

Wide Receiver
S8rVo3b.gif

Oh goodie, we're back to using 9-11 as an advertisement for the military.

Couldn't we do something to honor the people who were more directly involved in the events of 9-11? You know, like the first responders and the ordinary people who died that day? Or is this supposed to be 'honoring' the fact that the military didn't stop Al Queada that day?

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
S8rVo3b.gif

Oh goodie, we're back to using 9-11 as an advertisement for the military.

Couldn't we do something to honor the people who were more directly involved in the events of 9-11? You know, like the first responders and the ordinary people who died that day? Or is this supposed to be 'honoring' the fact that the military didn't stop Al Queada that day?
I think you mean the fact that the military didn't stop George Bush but outside of that I agree

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I don't think they're that bad. Hopefully its just a white shirt, white pants, and white helmet, and the camo is minimized

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds