Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Alternate Jersey video (1 Viewer)

JankTheTank

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
These turned out a lot better than that Husker Hounds leak made them look. It's like the away version of the 2009 300 sellout jersey.

This might be sacrilege, but part of me also wouldn't mind making that helmet part of our normal uniform.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
iu

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
That was pretty awesome. The unis are decent, but that video was incredible.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Being only in 3rd grade at the time of 9/11, I didn't fully appreciate the significance of the event at the time. We always devoted an entire day in school just learning about the details and significance of that day every year after that. I do remember my dad not being able to find many words as the news was on TV all that night when he got home from work.

Absolutely nailed the video and Damian and the prior military guy saluting each other made me tear up at work. Powerful shit

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Good video. Well placed sentiment. I will never forget that day for all the rest of mine. Couple that with how we just left Afghanistan…sad. Those lives can never be replaced and deserve more than they’ve been given. Very powerful.

Now, win football games.

turek420845

Reaction Whore
Elite Member
Love the video! Best video ever released by UNL media. Born and raised in Havelock! Love seeing them walking down Havelock.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds