Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Alberts: "I like people who work hard. I have no hobbies. It's my family and work. That's all I do." (Hmmmm) (2 Viewers)

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I wonder what Turd is implying here:

“I like people who work hard. I have no hobbies. It’s my family and work. That’s all I do. I want people who work hard, hate to lose and do things the right way."

Does he have a problem with Frost's hobbies? 🤣 Is Frost in the wrong stamp-of-the month club? Is he in a rival Audubon society chapter? Did he steal Turd's bird feeder? Why can't Frost have hobbies???? LOL

https://omaha.com/sports/huskers/fo...ndefined_OWHhuskers&__twitter_impression=true

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
If Alberts is saying that Frost is wrong for working 5-hr days then going on nightly benders, smashing barely legal coed tail whilst his wife sits at home raising their 2 kids, I have to say... OUT OF LINE, Turd! You do you, Turd and Scott will win his way. He'll go 4-8 actually but don't question his methods!

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Bored Paul Rudd GIF

Reading a lot into that one…meh..

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Bored Paul Rudd GIF

Reading a lot into that one…meh..
IDK man... Alberts talking about "championship habits" and "work ethic" nonstop since he was hired. Terry Pettit randomly tweeting on the day the NCAA investigation piece dropped that John Cook is successful "because he just goes to work every day with no distractions." Damon Benning talking about ON-AIR how the NU FB coach needs to be a "grinder" who works nonstop.

Seems like people are trying to tell you something about your head coach.

Skerz4Life50

Cornerback
Elite Member
Kinda on-topic, kinda off-topic, but does anyone have any “details” into the LCC rumors between Frost and Moos? I guess I just don’t understand how an argument would breakout between a boss and employee during what I would assume was supposed to be an enjoyable round of golf. Whenever I go out and play, even when I get pretty drunk (which is basically every round), I don’t think I’ve ever gotten really angry at anyone I have been playing with, especially not to the point it would become a scene or possibly even physical.

My thoughts really only seem to go 2 ways with what could’ve happened. 1. Frost was hitting on the cart girl and Moos decided to say something. Or 2. Both were getting drunk and either Frost of Moos hit a bad shot/are playing poorly and say something like “Man, I suck”, to which the other responds, “Yeah, kinda like how you suck at your job.” Then things got heated from there. Anyone have any insights?

@Driveway Jordan tagging you because you seem to have at least some knowledge of these rumors.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Kinda on-topic, kinda off-topic, but does anyone have any “details” into the LCC rumors between Frost and Moos? I guess I just don’t understand how an argument would breakout between a boss and employee during what I would assume was supposed to be an enjoyable round of golf. Whenever I go out and play, even when I get pretty drunk (which is basically every round), I don’t think I’ve ever gotten really angry at anyone I have been playing with, especially not to the point it would become a scene or possibly even physical.

My thoughts really only seem to go 2 ways with what could’ve happened. 1. Frost was hitting on the cart girl and Moos decided to say something. Or 2. Both were getting drunk and either Frost of Moos hit a bad shot/are playing poorly and say something like “Man, I suck”, to which the other responds, “Yeah, kinda like how you suck at your job.” Then things got heated from there. Anyone have any insights?

@Driveway Jordan tagging you because you seem to have at least some knowledge of these rumors.
Not an insider, but my guess is that Frost mentioned some things about golf balls and Moos replied back with 'the Gate 25 waitress has probably seen your golf balls.'

iruletheskool

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG

The entire launching premise of these rumours is that Frost apparently scums around a busy post-event bar in Lincoln and nobody ever notices or takes pics or anything. Fyi

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
The entire launching premise of these rumours is that Frost apparently scums around a busy post-event bar in Lincoln and nobody ever notices or takes pics or anything. Fyi
Funny enough, when Dean said he was out to dinner and saw Scott and his wife walk in, I was thinking one photo would have shot down a lot of rumors. But it's Dean, so I'm sure his thought process was the level of his dunk game.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
IDK man... Alberts talking about "championship habits" and "work ethic" nonstop since he was hired. Terry Pettit randomly tweeting on the day the NCAA investigation piece dropped that John Cook is successful "because he just goes to work every day with no distractions." Damon Benning talking about ON-AIR how the NU FB coach needs to be a "grinder" who works nonstop.

Seems like people are trying to tell you something about your head coach.
LOL...my head coach huh? Interesting projection. Not yours?

Those are blanket feel good comments that anyone can generalize into what serves their purpose. Twist them any way you want.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Those are blanket feel good comments
LOL.. those aren't "feel good" comments. Unless having a bad coach, finishing 4-8 and having your school become a national punchline feels good to you! Actually, if this type of pain inflicted on you actually feels good to you, you might enjoy the new TPB BDSM forum 😂

betsch

Safety
It makes a little more sense now. My nephew is a walk-on and he said a year or two ago that Frost wasn't real good about paying attention to details. At the time I ignored him (or more likely just didn't want to believe him), but I now am understanding his vibe. I never thought I would hear something like this the way Frost talked when he first got here.

doublewing

Running Back
It makes a little more sense now. My nephew is a walk-on and he said a year or two ago that Frost wasn't real good about paying attention to details. At the time I ignored him (or more likely just didn't want to believe him), but I now am understanding his vibe. I never thought I would hear something like this the way Frost talked when he first got here.
It's sad because he played for and coached with so many coaches that are detailed taskmasters. When he got hired, I envisioned a guy that embodied much of those skillsets that he should have absorbed. It seems as though all of those learning experiences were wasted and he just is an arrogant guy that thinks he can do it his way.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
It's sad because he played for and coached with so many coaches that are detailed taskmasters. When he got hired, I envisioned a guy that embodied much of those skillsets that he should have absorbed. It seems as though all of those learning experiences were wasted and he just is an arrogant guy that thinks he can do it his way.
That’s why I thought he would be a good coach for us. It blows it not going to work out.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
The thing is, he worked closely with Chip Kelly at Oregon. Chip is about the most detailed CEO you will ever find. Timing, routes, drop back, hand-offs.... he takes an insane amount of detail at every practice with every detail in the game (mostly offense as he's an offensive guy). And it showed if you ever watched his offenses at Oregon. I've never seen a bad route run from them, ever.

It appears that actually ZERO of that rubbed off on Frost. Frost just has the arrogance to think it will all just happen for him. It's just been incredibly disappointing.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
LOL.. those aren't "feel good" comments. Unless having a bad coach, finishing 4-8 and having your school become a national punchline feels good to you! Actually, if this type of pain inflicted on you actually feels good to you, you might enjoy the new TPB BDSM forum 😂
Yep, yer a tool here too. Congrats on your consistent effort.

You’ve decided to miss the point and continue your narrative. You’ve obviously done zero research here on my position regarding the team and staff. Good on ya.

Keep rolling rookie.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds