Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Age question (1 Viewer)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
i love moving weight.

traficante?

ezgif%20com-resize%209_1447587569.gif

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
Pants size is correct, although 36 long. I'm 6'. My waist size isn't that big, it's my hip structure. Genetically I'm wide in the shoulders and hips. Would make a terrible body builder because of it. I've never been able to touch my toes. In college I was around 205-210 after putting some weight room size on and I still couldn't. Just for some reason have never been flexible enough. Was miserable at the toe touch with the box measurement deal in Elementary School. I did focus on a lot on yoga and actually my goal was to touch my toes when I was like 20 or something while still lifting hard, got like 90% of the way to my toes but still never could. I don't know about the sleep apnea thing lol my wife says I probably do but she thinks any issue someone might have is a medical issue. I do sleep extremely well though cause I do a lot of stuff during the week.

Damn you have some long ass legs if you're 6' with a 36'' inseam. Do your hips and shoulder blades rub together?? I'm 6' and i wear a 32''

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Damn you have some long ass legs if you're 6' with a 36'' inseam. Do your hips and shoulder blades rub together?? I'm 6' and i wear a 32''
lol I wear cowboy boots like 90% of my life. I do like bigger, more relaxed jeans just because they're more comfortable to me. I always think it looks a little weird when jeans look a tad too short for shoes/boots so I always buy them just a little longer. Realistically I should wear 34 long for the perfect fit but I've been buying 36 long for a couple years now when my legs got bigger from squats. Just a comfort thing. They do drag a little depending on which pair of jeans I'm wearing if I happen to be feeling lazy and wearing my normal dude shoes.

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
lol I wear cowboy boots like 90% of my life. I do like bigger, more relaxed jeans just because they're more comfortable to me. I always think it looks a little weird when jeans look a tad too short for shoes/boots so I always buy them just a little longer. Realistically I should wear 34 long for the perfect fit but I've been buying 36 long for a couple years now when my legs got bigger from squats. Just a comfort thing. They do drag a little depending on which pair of jeans I'm wearing if I happen to be feeling lazy and wearing my normal dude shoes.

I refuse to believe you and will assume that this is your body type from here on forward:

1898d5655ff3a495a7e93900afcc908d1d4e9a73_00.jpg

Saudi_aurora

2nd Place - Inaugural tPB Gif Tournament
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm 28, very active weightlifter/powerlifter. At what age does the body start giving some older posters issues? Slept on my couch the other night for a few hours after the Neb-Pickle Smoochers game just because I fell asleep on accident and it's super comfy, and my lower back has been locked down tighter than a vice grip ever since I woke up from the couch. Is it an almost 30 thing or just a don't sleep on the couch again thing?

My wife HATES when I fall asleep on the couch cause she knows I'll be there for a while over night.

Early 30's from running too far, too often. But, general aches and pains began mid-30s and have progressed a bit more as I age. 41 now, stiff as a fucking board when I get up. Stretching more as you age would be my advice, right when you wake up. I still am an avid runner, just shorter distances and adding the stretching has helped.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Early 30's from running too far, too often. But, general aches and pains began mid-30s and have progressed a bit more as I age. 41 now, stiff as a fucking board when I get up. Stretching more as you age would be my advice, right when you wake up. I still am an avid runner, just shorter distances and adding the stretching has helped.
Consensus so far is to for sure start stretching more, which makes a bunch of sense.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds