Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Age gap between the oldest/younger chick you plowed? (1 Viewer)

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
10 years older when I was 21. She was 31. Fooked like rabbits the whole night, she woke me up with a BJ and another round. It felt odd being with an "old" broad at the time though.

Quite a few decently younger than me ones. Biggest age difference was 17 years I believe (I was 40 she was 23). Oddly I just saw her in the grocery store tonight on my way home from work. She said she had been looking for my facebook page to contact me (she said she has been single for 6 months - who knows), I said I got rid of fakebook 8 years ago or more. She said, well, you know how to contact me if you want, which I don't have her number anymore so she must have been referencing fakebook. So I went and reactivated my old facebook (they never delete your account I don't think) and there she was. Didn't message her and deactivated my account, just wanted a peek. She is about 33 or 34 now and has popped out a kid since my fun times with her. Big natty boobs, pretty girl, but gained 10 or 15 lbs since I saw her years ago. If not married would probably be hitting it tonight, she made it obvious.

Quite a few others that were 10 to 15 years younger after my divorce quite a few years ago. Just had a 32 yr old ask me out in a bar a month ago (she's going through a divorce and wants a fuck buddy I think), she thought I was 10 years younger than my actual age. I didn't lie, told her my age, she paused and said she was OK with it. I was OK with her age also. Was wearing my ring, she didn't seem to mind (they always notice), mentioned my ring and how my marriage was, I said it was good (also not lying again). Women going through divorces always wanna fuck.

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
Yeah, that's an accurate description of my 17 yr old mind when she pulled my cock outta her turd cutter, turned around and shoved it down her throat. Thankfully she had some blow to help extend the experience
So wait, was I right? Sounds like ass to mouth to me.
ATM

Edit: reminds me of this episode of South Park.

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds