Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Absolutely Moronic Thought of the Day: Raiola for Heisman? (1 Viewer)

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
We probably win 10 games last year with T-Magic.
Quarterback play was so sickening last year. Hopefully the addition of Glenn Thomas and Raiola can change things very soon. We should definitely win 7-8 games this year.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
As you all well know, I am extremely pessimistic and I don't really believe any of this at all, but a moronic thought I had after reading posts about our schedule, what if Nebraska starts hot and drops an absolute deuce on Colorado with Raiola out dueling EA Sports top rated QB in what will likely be one of the most watched games of that weekend? Does something like coming out on the national stage in that game and running out to a 5,6,7-0 start get him into the conversation in a meaningful way?

To be clear, Raiola may not be good, we will probably shit out pants as we regularly do with "easy" schedules, and even if we don't we may not win enough games. This isn't a shot call, but is there a path that is even 5% realistic?
He’s really really really good so yeah we will likely suck.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds