Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

One thing I absolutely don't care about. (1 Viewer)

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
The money.

Pay Frost an extra 7.5 million to go away now. Who cares? Double it. So what? If some rich donor wants to pony up then let them. What were they gonna do with the money, buy a local judge, a new private jet or build an apocalypse bunker on an island? Fuck um.

Pay the next coach and his staff a ton. Back up the truck. The school is getting a boatload of cash for playing football on TV. Give the new guy a bunch. And his staff. It's not like there isn't enough left over to build a new dorm or get campus security a humvee. The school is doing fine, there is tons of money. It's not like we are Florida A&M. Hell we just paid Ga Southern to come and beat our ass. Wanna save money? Start there. Let's play at Ga. Southern next time. At least that way they gotta pay us for the butt sex

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Okay, I get it. It's really easy to say, 'pay the coach the money to leave' from the people that are not paying the goddamn money.

I can't pay for shit when it comes to NIL, coaches getting buyouts, and new coaches and their staffs, so if we waited until October 2nd to fire Frost to save 7.5 million, I wouldn't have faulted anymore. 7.5 million is a lot of damn money, especially for the big boosters of Nebraska.

And FYI, if we went to GA Southern to play, everyone would lose money. They couldn't pay us enough to warrant the flight there and they wouldn't make up in ticket sales to cover the cost.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
iu

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I thought it was interesting in the press conference the question about salary for the next coach and the landscape of paying top college coaches was brought up. Turd pretty much said we got it and we’ll do it for the right guy. 👌

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
I thought it was interesting in the press conference the question about salary for the next coach and the landscape of paying top college coaches was brought up. Turd pretty much said we got it and we’ll do it for the right guy. 👌
🤞

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds