Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking A-MART MAKING YOU ALL DRINK HIS PISS (2 Viewers)

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
Channing Tatum GIF by National Geographic Channel

The Bearded One

Safety
Elite Member
When I was in my 20s, I would smoke weed and drink all night.
I’d come home and chug some iced tea and pass the fuck out.
One night I came home wasted as usual.
Grabbed a tea, chugged it, and lay my head down in defeat.
I woke in the night with cat shit in my mouth so I grabbed my tea and finished her off. Later in the night I had to piss like an Arabian race horse. Since I was so fucked up, I found it difficult to get out of bed. So I pissed in my tea bottle. I don’t even think I knew I did it the next day. I would get pretty fucked up.

The next night I came home and was wasted as usual. I grabbed my tea and headed for bed.
In the night I awoke to cat shit in my mouth once again. It was the dry, filmy, cotton-mouthed kind of shit any stoner can relate to. In desperation I grabbed my tea and chugalugged.
As soon as it hit my tongue I knew something was wrong. My thirst was overwhelming though and I got down a few gulps before I sprayed the rest of it all over myself in bed.

True story.
Geezus, man! I used to be you through and through, but that drinking tea and piss is next level kinda "super fucked up dumb shit"!
First off, why you drinking tea which makes you more thirsty on top of being drunk and stoned? Next, why wouldn't you throw away your piss in the tea bottle the next morning?
#GetHelp

huskermack

Offensive
Elite Member
tPB OG
Geezus, man! I used to be you through and through, but that drinking tea and piss is next level kinda "super fucked up dumb shit"!
First off, why you drinking tea which makes you more thirsty on top of being drunk and stoned? Next, why wouldn't you throw away your piss in the tea bottle the next morning?
#GetHelp
Oh this was over 25 years ago. I’ve been responsible for decades now.
I didn’t even know I had pissed in the bottle in the first place. Believe me, I wish I had tossed it.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds