Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2023 Fall Camp Thread

Looks like we will be 4 over (he added Phalen so 1 more) according to Dean's chart. I'm sure they are still with the team one way, or another like @Carm said. I did a quick count on the roster, and it looks like we are at 135 total players, the extra 15 will be able to join the rest of the team next week I believe. If there is anyone missing, we should know then.

Pos.Fr.RFr.So.Jr.Sr.
QB (3)Heinrich Haarberg

Chubba Purdy
Jeff Sims
RB (5)Kwinten IvesEmmett JohnsonGabe Ervin Jr.Rahmir JohnsonAnthony Grant
FB (1)Janiran Bonner
WR (10)Malachi Coleman

Jaidyn Doss

Brice Turner

Jaylen Lloyd

Jeremiah Charles

Demitrius Bell

Isaiah Garcia-Castaneda
Marcus Washington

Josh Fleeks

Billy Kemp IV
TE (5)Ismael Smith FloresJake ApplegetThomas Fidone

Arik Gilbert

Nate Boerkircher
OL (14)Gunnar Gottula

Brock Knutson

Sam Sledge

Mason Goldman
Justin Jenkins

Jacob Hood

Tyler Knaak
Henry Lutovsky

Teddy Prochazka
Bryce Benhart

Turner Corcoran

Ethan Piper

Ben Scott
Nouredin Nouili
DL (14)Vincent Carroll-Jackson

Riley Van Poppel

Cameron Lenhardt

Sua Lefotu

Jason Maciejczak

Princewill Umanmielen
Brodie TagaloaRu’Quan Buckley

Blaise Gunnerson

Elijah Jeudy

Kai Wallin

AJ Rollins
Nash Hutmacher

Ty Robinson
LB (14)Dylan Rogers

Maverick Noonan
Gage StengerRandolph Kpai

Mikai Gbayor

Jimari Butler

Chief Borders

Kaine Williams
Nick Henrich

Garrett Snodgrass

MJ Sherman

John Bullock

Javin Wright
Luke Reimer
DB (18)Dwight Bootle II

Syncere Safeeullah

Ethan Nation

Rahmir Stewart

Eric Fields

D’Andre Barnes
Tamon Lynum

Malcolm Hugehog

Koby Bretz

Corey Collier
Javier Morton

Tommi Hill

Marques Buford

DeShon Singleton

Isaac Gifford

Phalen Sanford

Quinton Newsome

Omar Brown
ST (4)Tristan AlvanoTimmy Bleekrode

Brian Buschini
Marco Ortiz
Class Total27822219
Total27/8535/8557/8579/8588/85
(Bolded players have used their redshirts.)

Rhule said they have 2 open schollies, so internally they’re at 83.

Rhule said they have 2 open schollies, so internally they’re at 83.
Yes, one is for Phalen Sanford and the other hasn't been announced yet for a total of 85 internally. On Dean's list it will be a total of 89 (he already added Phalen) when the other one is announced. 4 of the players on Dean's list are no longer on scholarship but are more than likely still with the team with an NIL deal like @Carm said -

they are probably with the team but are either guys who are in year 6 or who started off as walk-ons. Those guys could be getting NIL instead of a scholly. The guys who are on the roster are on the team I'd say

Booya Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I just wanna say man, I just love how open the staff is with us & how transparent the football program is now. Between Rhule's candidness in pressers, the scrimmage videos, the fun stuff, I just love it. For whatever reason, Frost and Co were ridiculously secretive about everything like the football team was Fort Knox.

I just wanna say man, I just love how open the staff is with us & how transparent the football program is now. Between Rhule's candidness in pressers, the scrimmage videos, the fun stuff, I just love it. For whatever reason, Frost and Co were ridiculously secretive about everything like the football team was Fort Knox.
Same here and I hope we don’t have to find out, but I’m curious if we lose a bunch of games this year if they keep it up. It’s easy to be transparent when you’re still in the honeymoon stage, much more difficult to be when you’re scrambling in year 3 of the Frost era as an example

Same here and I hope we don’t have to find out, but I’m curious if we lose a bunch of games this year if they keep it up. It’s easy to be transparent when you’re still in the honeymoon stage, much more difficult to be when you’re scrambling in year 3 of the Frost era as an example
Overall difference here. Rhule seems to have a vision and a plan for football. Frost had a vision and plan for beers on Thursday nights

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back