Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2023 Fall Camp Thread

I was at the water fight on Abel 9 that Jeff Quinn got his ‘practice injury’ at. He was a close friend of my roommate. Also, I didn’t realize using the fire hose would set off the fire alarm. Or that the doors of the elevator would open with the RA on board - but I nailed him.

But one favorite from that ruckus group was the day ‘someone’ mysteriously glued the RA’s door shut. That dude was firecracker hot when he got back to his room. I saw that RA years later when I was in Minnie picking up my Husker tix - he was working the will call at the Hump (Metrodome).
Quinn notice. Thumbs up.

Fleeks dropping some weight after the Nutritionist loaded up his morning Protein Smoothie with some Turbo Lax

2fiZWYF.gif

giphy.gif

harry-dunne-diarrhea.gif
Quit making fun of me man.

Did anybody see any notes or nuggs from the scrimmage that took place this weekend?

Obviously we all saw Sherman's tweet with the OL.

Anything else?

IDk why but I have a theory that fleeks and rhule worked together to plan this. my reasons is to show the youngins that rhule will discipline anyone even grandpa fleeks.
Wouldn't surprise me in the least bit. Rhule is very calculated. I can see Fleeks going along with it as he was originally recruited to Baylor under Rhule. Maybe Fleeks called coach and said "man I got the Hershey Squirts something fierce today and afraid I might shit myself at practice". Rhule probably just said "stay home and get some Aloe Charmin & Pepto meanwhile I'll tell everyone you are fat"

Keyboard or phone?
We all remember you scoring 4 Tds for Polk High School in the championship game against Andrew Johnson High in 1966. And the image of you running over Spare Tire Dixon for the winning TD will forever be in our minds, but these guys play big boy football and you arent a pussy if you tear ligaments in your knee.

It's interesting that Dinardo said we looked like everyone else and Griffith made it seem like we're going to really have a curveball scheme on offense. Wonder how much we'll lean on the under center stuff.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back