Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2023 Fall Camp Thread

Here's the actual quotes about Fields in case anyone was wondering.

>> White said true freshman Eric Fields is playing "everywhere" but "right now, he's at the Rover and he's doing a good job."

"Moving guys around. You have some of the old guys around, Omar (Brown), Corey (Collier), Malcolm, Tommi, Q, Giff is doing a good job," White said. "Now you're starting to see those other guys, Eric Fields show up a little bit, Dwight Bootle showing up. We're trying to move guys around and see them. They're getting a lot of reps and we're throwing a lot at them to see what they can absorb."
Don’t bring silly things like actual quotes from coaches into this discussion with the Duck.

I like my rovers from Oklahoma with no Tulsa, OU or OSU offers. Good thing we beat out Abilene Christian for this program changing stud.

I’m sure Rhule was the only coach to watch film on him or watch him live, all hail the messiah!
But that wasn’t your point - your point was “HE’S 195! HOW CAN THEY WORK HIM AT ROVER?!”

So try NOT moving to goal posts for one fucking conversation, and stick to it. You didn’t realize that Rover was primarily a DB position did you? It’s ok to be stupid, just don’t act like a genius while you’re actually a retard.

IMG_1797.gif

I did think he was seeing time with the 1’s. I’ve heard he’s a pencil stick. Just hope Dvoracek knows what a Big Ten linebacker looks like

Considering Dvoracek is like 27 with his first fulltime assistant coach job cutting his teeth at a job like Nebraska i think it’s a valid concern.
This is Dvoracek’s 3rd FT Assistant coaching gig.

He knows what NFL linebackers should look like…does that put your concern to sleep?

What’s it like to constantly just be wrong?

IMG_1797.gif

But that wasn’t your point - your point was “HE’S 195! HOW CAN THEY WORK HIM AT ROVER?!”

So try NOT moving to goal posts for one fucking conversation, and stick to it. You didn’t realize that Rover was primarily a DB position did you? It’s ok to be stupid, just don’t act like a genius while you’re actually a retard.

View attachment 25545
Was the dude seriously concerned about a rover being 195?

This is Dvoracek’s 3rd FT Assistant coaching gig.

He knows what NFL linebackers should look like…does that put your concern to sleep?

What’s it like to constantly just be wrong?

View attachment 25546
You lecture me for bringing facts into the conversation and then go and bring facts in yourself. Hypocrite.

I did think he was seeing time with the 1’s. I’ve heard he’s a pencil stick. Just hope Dvoracek knows what a Big Ten linebacker looks like

Considering Dvoracek is like 27 with his first fulltime assistant coach job cutting his teeth at a job like Nebraska i think it’s a valid concern.
He clearly doesn’t have the experience you obviously do. If only coach Rhule knew your incredible knowledge before he made all his assistant coaching decisions.

It has been nice the last few weeks not having your bitching ass around here as much.

Was the dude seriously concerned about a rover being 195?
Adam Sandler Yes GIF

You lecture me for bringing facts into the conversation and then go and bring facts in yourself. Hypocrite.
I just can’t help it.

His next play will be “I just love messing with you guys - it makes me laugh”

Have had him on ignore for so long. I’ll take it off and see how big this dumb explosion goes….195 lb rover concerns….deer Lorde
I ignore his dumbass also. But when I see clusters of “you’re not viewing content from this user” I know he’s Cookin’ and I just gotta see what he’s stirring up.

The FuckDuck is must watch TV, I’ll give him that

I ignore his dumbass also. But when I see clusters of “you’re not viewing content from this user” I know he’s Cookin’ and I just gotta see what he’s stirring up.

The FuckDuck is must watch TV, I’ll give him that
I'll never understand why you guys give the attention whore what she so desperately wants.....

The fact that duck is so worked up over a comment about Fields simply getting reps at Rover and interrupts it as him starting is all the proof that anyone should need to see how big of a dumbass he is...

I like my rovers from Oklahoma with no Tulsa, OU or OSU offers. Good thing we beat out Abilene Christian for this program changing stud.

I’m sure Rhule was the only coach to watch film on him or watch him live, all hail the messiah!
His grades were a huge deterrent for schools or OU would have had him committed by at least October last year.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back