Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2023 Fall Camp Thread

That trash ass football player? He was only listed at 205 as a Will Backer...fuggin PATHETIC. He was never any good, right?

I want my Rover to be able to move down to Nose in a moments notice and run stunts against B1G guards.
Lol

@Ducksker (aka Kitty) is very talented at saying stupid shit but I'd be a little concerned if Fields was starting as a true frosh. It was really just misinterpreting the tweet thinking he was starting.

That trash ass football player? He was only listed at 205 as a Will Backer...fuggin PATHETIC. He was never any good, right?

I want my Rover to be able to move down to Nose in a moments notice and run stunts against B1G guards.
I like my rovers from Oklahoma with no Tulsa, OU or OSU offers. Good thing we beat out Abilene Christian for this program changing stud.

I’m sure Rhule was the only coach to watch film on him or watch him live, all hail the messiah!

I like my rovers from Oklahoma with no Tulsa, OU or OSU offers. Good thing we beat out Abilene Christian for this program changing stud.

I’m sure Rhule was the only coach to watch film on him or watch him live, all hail the messiah!
Work Good Job GIF by Jeremy Fisher

Why is there concern he is working out there? I understood concern if you thought he was starting.
I did think he was seeing time with the 1’s. I’ve heard he’s a pencil stick. Just hope Dvoracek knows what a Big Ten linebacker looks like

Considering Dvoracek is like 27 with his first fulltime assistant coach job cutting his teeth at a job like Nebraska i think it’s a valid concern.

I did think he was seeing time with the 1’s. I’ve heard he’s a pencil stick. Just hope Dvoracek knows what a Big Ten linebacker looks like

Considering Dvoracek is like 27 with his first fulltime assistant coach job cutting his teeth at a job like Nebraska i think it’s a valid concern.
Maybe that's why he's starting out at rover instead of linebacker. Maybe he will grow into linebacker.

I did think he was seeing time with the 1’s. I’ve heard he’s a pencil stick. Just hope Dvoracek knows what a Big Ten linebacker should look like
I can't say it wasnt with the 1s but all the post said was working out at the position.

Gifford played quite a bit his RS Frosh year. Probably our best tackler last year. He's 6'1" 205. Stenger is currently listed as #3 at 6'2" 190.

Fields at Rover makes more sense to me than WLB. He's got time to add weight and I don't think it's critical. 10-15 lbs would be plenty. 25-30 lbs and he can move back to LB.

Here's the actual quotes about Fields in case anyone was wondering.

>> White said true freshman Eric Fields is playing "everywhere" but "right now, he's at the Rover and he's doing a good job."

"Moving guys around. You have some of the old guys around, Omar (Brown), Corey (Collier), Malcolm, Tommi, Q, Giff is doing a good job," White said. "Now you're starting to see those other guys, Eric Fields show up a little bit, Dwight Bootle showing up. We're trying to move guys around and see them. They're getting a lot of reps and we're throwing a lot at them to see what they can absorb."

Here's the actual quotes about Fields in case anyone was wondering.

>> White said true freshman Eric Fields is playing "everywhere" but "right now, he's at the Rover and he's doing a good job."

"Moving guys around. You have some of the old guys around, Omar (Brown), Corey (Collier), Malcolm, Tommi, Q, Giff is doing a good job," White said. "Now you're starting to see those other guys, Eric Fields show up a little bit, Dwight Bootle showing up. We're trying to move guys around and see them. They're getting a lot of reps and we're throwing a lot at them to see what they can absorb."
Well, I don't think it's too early to call the Rhule regime a failed experiment. Pack it in boys.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back