Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2023-24 Portal Szn (10 Viewers)

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member

Leonardo Dicaprio Calvin Candie GIF

ShortSideOption

Linebacker
Insider
@ShortSideOption

Of those 8-10 are there any big ones?
Nothing crazy that i've heard. I always get a little concerned though when they move a guy like Borders to JACK, you still have guys like Umanmielen there, Gbayor (though he's working ILB a bit) there, at what point does someone think there isn't enough snaps for them?

For the most part it will be depth guys in my opinion. If a guy like Lutovsky gets beat out by Sledge or Mazzccua (sp?) does he head to Cockeye State or something? DBs there will be a few and they will be guys that everyone was excited about as recruits but just can't crack the 3 deep with 25 on scholarship.

There will be 1 or 2 you wish stayed around, but for the most part it's the Fields and Collier type guys leaving that haven't done a ton yet here.

Scarlet ObsessioN

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Nothing crazy that i've heard. I always get a little concerned though when they move a guy like Borders to JACK, you still have guys like Umanmielen there, Gbayor (though he's working ILB a bit) there, at what point does someone think there isn't enough snaps for them?

For the most part it will be depth guys in my opinion. If a guy like Lutovsky gets beat out by Sledge or Mazzccua (sp?) does he head to Cockeye State or something? DBs there will be a few and they will be guys that everyone was excited about as recruits but just can't crack the 3 deep with 25 on scholarship.

There will be 1 or 2 you wish stayed around, but for the most part it's the Fields and Collier type guys leaving that haven't done a ton yet here.
Appreciate the insight!

chicago cubs baseball GIF

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
Any insiders know if we have a shot at Edwards? @HuskerGarrett

your favorite purple team seems extremely confident he's heading there
Don't know who these posters are so I can't vouch for them, but FWIW:

@CledusSnow on RSS:
I’m surprised but we appear to be a player in the Edwards sweepstakes
KSU doesn’t appear to want to get into a sweepstakes game. They have a portal RB targeted they like & will pass on Edwards for him

@CybrrMonky71 (who is on this board it looks like) on Inside Nebraska:
KSU supposedly isn’t that actively involved. I’d watch Miami, Ole Miss, OU & Oregon.

CybrrMonky71

FukUJarvisRedwine
Elite Member
Don't know who these posters are so I can't vouch for them, but FWIW:

@CledusSnow on RSS:
I’m surprised but we appear to be a player in the Edwards sweepstakes
KSU doesn’t appear to want to get into a sweepstakes game. They have a portal RB targeted they like & will pass on Edwards for him

@CybrrMonky71 (who is on this board it looks like) on Inside Nebraska:
KSU supposedly isn’t that actively involved. I’d watch Miami, Ole Miss, OU & Oregon.
Word out of Manhattan is Kli isn’t going to chase Edwards. If he wants in great but they have a portal RB lined up from Utah St & don’t want any part of the diva drama.
They will take him but aren’t going to chase him. So if he goes there, it’s bc of existing relationships & not bc he’s being overtly courted by the staff.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds