Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2023-24 Portal Szn (9 Viewers)

klrgumby

Linebacker
I understand that but I don't think the coaches should have put him in that position. Do you want to have him burn his redshirt to field a few punts or do you want to get him another year as potential starting CB that's all I'm saying.

How many players in todays world of college football are sticking with one school for 4 years. Hopefully the staff will be able to recruit over him by that time with the defense they are building.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Princewill and Princely to Ole Miss
possible, but seems like a longshot.

Ole Miss offered Princely before Kiffin worked there and he never visited. Rhule offered about the same time as Ole Miss and Princely visited Baylor twice, including a mid-December official then resumed taking officials (Florida and Texas) about the time Rhule departed Baylor for Carolina. Kiffin offered Princewill about the same time Nebraska did but Princewill focused on Nebraska and never visited Ole Miss.

Not sure their history says they are really inclined to go to Ole Miss. Plus, if an Ole Miss transfer was in the works for Princewill I would have expected he would have entered the portal about the time his brother did (although there is no reason that has to be the case).

turek420845

Reaction Whore
Elite Member
Whole team watching the play like…

trailer park boys bubbles GIF

736.gif

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye

Oregon is going to win a national title in the next 5 years if they keep portal recruiting like this

It will be really funny two years from now when the Ohio State-Michigan B1G Championship game Fox has been trying to orchestrate just becomes Oregon beating the winner of The Game's head in with a crowbar

JerryBones5

Safety
Elite Member
Pick'Em Champion
It will be really funny two years from now when the Ohio State-Michigan B1G Championship game Fox has been trying to orchestrate just becomes Oregon beating the winner of The Game's head in with a crowbar
What a weird fucking wait to put that

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I keep forgetting that this is our problem now since the Pac12 is @dead
Mhmm… it’s a problem but it’s a problem our Wisconsin/Cockeye-lite style of offense will easily overcome when things get on track.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Is Princely gonna play Jack for us? Or will we have a 4 man rotation at DE? Butler, Robinson, Princely, and Lendhardt?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds